+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke McCown vs N.O. Saints

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Luke McCown vs N.O. Saints

About an hour from Cincy. It may be closer to 3 1/2 to St. Louis, but I don't think it's incredibly far. I've never made the drive my self. I made it to the Saints/Bengals pre-season game. Cincinnati has a real nice set-up there. Great sports town.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

It was fun hearing how GREAT our quarterback was at work today. These LSU fans were impressed even if he did beat our team. I was watching the game w/ about 30 LSU/Saints fans between Singing Christmas Tree performances and I had a very hard time staying quiet - ok, I didn't. As much as I thought I was for the Saints, I couldn't help but get excited when the Saints handed it back to Luke on a silver platter.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by suckupdog View Post
    Luke has improved a whole lot, I don't believe he ever had that good of a game in college. I don't understand why people on our board pull for the Saints. Before Katrina, people in New Orleans acted like they are too good for Louisiana. The Saints are losers and they always will be, New Orleans is a shithole that does not deserve a professional team. The entire city smells like a public urinal.

Man your stupid

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Im sure most noticed, Luke had a very live arm.. In fact, he now has a cannon...I was amazed

Probably helps that hes had a chance to rest the arm, not get hit, throw some long tosses..

Hmmm. Garcia wont be around forever.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Yeah but the NFL is a city thing, not a state thing. If you are from S-Port or Ruston you might as well cheer for the Cowoys, Texans, or Titans. Nothing wrong with cheering for the Saints either. Take your pick.

Nice try at an excuse. I imagine the state of Wisconsin root for the Packers and the state of Minnesota roots for the Vikings and Washington State roots for the Seahawks and the state of Arizona roots for the Cardinals and on and on.......

That was a really LAME BD13!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    I agree. I don't understand the blind loyalty of people in North Louisiana towards the Saints anymore than I do the slavish loyalty towards lswho. Neither has any interest in the north. If the Saints had any loyalty to the people in North Louisiana, they would have played their Katrina games in Indy Stadium. At least one of them. Luke was on fire. Fun game to watch. Way to go Luke!!

here here!

one more thing...biggest myth in Pro Football...Bush is not very good....

Questioning Reggie Bush's toughness, his decision making, his hands, his reads...

even his speed.... 4.30 40? Pleeeease

Livas vs Holliday vs Bush..... Bush gets smoked.....

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nice try at an excuse. I imagine the state of Wisconsin root for the Packers and the state of Minnesota roots for the Vikings and Washington State roots for the Seahawks and the state of Arizona roots for the Cardinals and on and on.......

Actually Arizona has an absolute ton of Cowboys fans.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Excuse for what??? It isn't a state thing. Thats why they are called the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS.

S-Port is closer or as close to Dallas than N.O. anyways.

Pro sports are totally different than college. If you attended Tech you should cheer for Tech. If you live in Ruston you don't have that same obligation to cheer for the Saints. The Saints didn't give anyone an education or help them grow into men. They are a professional sports franchise that wants to make money. (and a poor one at that) They don't look at you as anything but a dollar sign. You don't owe them loyalty. Besides it's not like those players are from Louisiana. It's not like many of them are going to to make a home in N.O and stay there through thick or thin. They are going to go to whoever offers them the most $$$$$. Hell many of them didn't even pick the Saints. They were drafted or traded and told where they are going. So show them loyalty if you want to, but they sure as hell aren't going to show it back!!

My post wasn't lame. I'll tell you whats lame. ........The friggin Saints and the urine stained, vomit smelling toilet they play in.

There's nothing wrong with being a Saints fan. But they don't represent you or the state of Louisiana. I'll tell you this much when I lived in Louisiana they sure as hell didn't represent me.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Actually Arizona has an absolute ton of Cowboys fans.
    I've seen their stadium split evenly 50/50 between Cardinal and Cowboy fans before.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, you guys just wanted a winner to root for as kids probably. If the Saints had been winning you'ld have been there and still be wearing the shirt.

Hey, I liked Da Boys when Landry was HC.
    But then that evil JJ bought them and treated the rest of the old guard like crap. How quick you guys forget when the star is winning again. SAD!

By the way have you been in Texas Stadium lately speaking of "urine stained, vomit smelling toilet they play in". No wait, JJ just let it run down so that he could try and get his "fans" to belly to the bar and help buy him a new one.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I love the Saints. I'm a Tech fan. As it happened, the loss was bittersweet, had Luke played poorly, the win would have been bittersweet. The only way that game could have been good for me is if Luke had thrown for 400 yards and 5 TDs in a losing effort.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Also, it's shame that some of you feel the need to insult New Orleans. I admit, that there are some streets in New Orleans are piss-stained hell holes. But let's face it, those streets are that way because you probably pissed in them when you were young and wanted to party harder than you ever have in your life. If that's what you are looking for, there's no better party.

So let's face it, everyone who calls New Orleans a urinal got here, went to Bourbon street, and gave all their money to (probably tranny) strippers and now they take their regret out on a great city that they failed to see because Porsche took all their travel money.

Most of New Orleans is a great city. Dang, there are some north Louisiana elitists around here.

Nope, you guys just wanted a winner to root for as kids probably. If the Saints had been winning you'ld have been there and still be wearing the shirt.

Hey, I liked Da Boys when Landry was HC.
    But then that evil JJ bought them and treated the rest of the old guard like crap. How quick you guys forget when the star is winning again. SAD!

By the way have you been in Texas Stadium lately speaking of "urine stained, vomit smelling toilet they play in". No wait, JJ just let it run down so that he could try and get his "fans" to belly to the bar and help buy him a new one.
    Nope I am from Fort Worth and I grew up here so I am not bandwagoning at all. And while Texas stadium is run down there is only one more year there and even though it is old it doesn't have half the stench the superdome does. Also BTW Jerry will end up paying apprx. 2/3 of the money for the new stadium by the time it is complete. Arlington will pay the other 1/3. But hey they voted for it that's their deal.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Also, it's shame that some of you feel the need to insult New Orleans. I admit, that there are some streets in New Orleans are piss-stained hell holes. But let's face it, those streets are that way because you probably pissed in them when you were young and wanted to party harder than you ever have in your life. If that's what you are looking for, there's no better party.

So let's face it, everyone who calls New Orleans a urinal got here, went to Bourbon street, and gave all their money to (probably tranny) strippers and now they take their regret out on a great city that they failed to see because Porsche took all their travel money.

Most of New Orleans is a great city. Dang, there are some north Louisiana elitists around here.
    I love N.O. I was married there. My wife and I go back once a year. Best food in the world. I said the Superdome is a urinal, not N.O.

+ Reply to Thread