View Poll Results: Who wins tonight? Packers or Cwoboys?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

28 52.83%
  • Cowboys

25 47.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers or Cowboys?

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Packers or Cowboys?

Game changing PI call (around 40 penalty yards) on Tramon Williams in the 4th quarter to put the Cowboys up by 14. Was clearly not PI (their feet got tangled) and the commentators both felt that it was a bad call and a shame that it had such a big impact.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Congrats to the 28 LOSERS who picked the Packers!

Yep......you're all still LOSERS!!!!! Packers go down in flames.

FINAL SCORE:

DALLAS 37
    Green Bay 27

And it wasn't even that close. :icon_wink:

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Game changing PI call (around 40 penalty yards) on Tramon Williams in the 4th quarter to put the Cowboys up by 14. Was clearly not PI (their feet got tangled) and the commentators both felt that it was a bad call and a shame that it had such a big impact.
    That's bull$hit. Very obvious interference on that play. In additon to the tripping, he also had his hand on the receiver and pushed him.

Don't be a sore loser. Just be satisfied with being a LOSER!

By the way, I told a friend of mine that Tramon Williams has made more good plays in the last two weeks for Green Bay than he did his entire 4 years he was at Louisiana Tech. And I'm not kidding. He's going to be a solid NFL player. Too bad he couldn't play like this in Ruston.

HD

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Too bad he couldn't play like this in Ruston.
    HD
    Didn't he lead the NCAA in pass breakups?

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Didn't he lead the NCAA in pass breakups?
    Not sure about that. Stats like that don't mean a whole lot when your playing on a team that finished 3-10.

HD

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Not sure about that. Stats like that don't mean a whole lot when your playing on a team that finished 3-10.

HD
    Tramon definitely did not play on a team that went 3 - 10. He was a senior when Tech went 7 - 4.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Tramon definitely did not play on a team that went 3 - 10. He was a senior when Tech went 7 - 4.
    Don't confuse HD with facts. Homer's biggest homer don't need no stinkin' facts.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Bulldog TechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the ears

Tramon also made the interception that ended the Tech/Fresno game the first time we beat them in Ruston.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Yeah, a lot of Cowboy haters voting with their hearts instead of their heads on this poll.

Favre 0-9 in Texas Stadium. Shocked at his poor play last night. He was killing his own team. Throwing into triple coverage, throwing deep almost every play into double coverage when WR's are wide open on shorter routes. Romo completely outplayed him. I love Favre. He has been very good for the game but last night was a killer.

Also it's time to call Romo one of the elite QB's in the NFL. An undrafted F.A. and a very nice guy. I'm happy for him. He isn't Manning or Brady but after that I take Romo over almost anyone else I can think of off the top of my head. The best part is he has only started something like 19 games?? He is only going to get better.

On another note: Bryant Gumble is terrible. They need to get him out of there. I mean he made mistake after mistake last night. From calling Green Bay the Cowboys to calling the Cowboys Green Bay and calling Tony Romo, Rick Romo and Britt Favre. He's lost it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Also it's time to call Romo one of the elite QB's in the NFL.
    Not yet. Maybe after he wins a Super Bowl this year. Elite means a lot more than 18 - 20 of good play in the NFL. Elite in fantasy football this year. Well yes. But not an elite QB anymore than QB Anderson is for Cleveland. That said, it looks like his time is here and he is taking advantage of it.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Also it's time to call Romo one of the elite QB's in the NFL. An undrafted F.A. and a very nice guy. I'm happy for him. He isn't Manning or Brady but after that I take Romo over almost anyone else I can think of off the top of my head. The best part is he has only started something like 19 games?? He is only going to get better.
    I didn't watch the game last night, but I've seen enough already to know I agree anyway. I remember when he replaced Bledsoe in that Monday night game I couldn't understand why they had stuck w/ Bledsoe...Romo obviously was the better option at QB. Never would I have thought he would be this good, however.
    On another note: Bryant Gumble is terrible. They need to get him out of there. I mean he made mistake after mistake last night. From calling Green Bay the Cowboys to calling the Cowboys Green Bay and calling Tony Romo, Rick Romo and Britt Favre. He's lost it.
    I watched the Chief's game on NFLN last year. Sounds like Gumble still sucks.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Not yet. Maybe after he wins a Super Bowl this year. Elite means a lot more than 18 - 20 of good play in the NFL. Elite in fantasy football this year. Well yes. But not an elite QB anymore than QB Anderson is for Cleveland. That said, it looks like his time is here and he is taking advantage of it.
    You don't have to win a superbowl to be elite. Besides, beating the Patriots in the SB will be a tough task for anyone, including Manning or any other "elite" QB. They are loaded.

Also comparing Anderson and Romo?? That's a little bit of a reach there my friend.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    He's been elite for me this year for fantasy football, but for the real thing, I agree, he isn't there just yet. He's on his way though and I can't stand the Cowboys..(it's a 70's thing and growing up in Shreveport, every Sunday it was the Cowboys this and the Cowboys that on TV)..so that is hard for me to say..... He probably goes to the Super Bowl this year, but he won't win it. New England or the Colts, if healthy, can beat the 'Boys.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    He's been elite for me this year for fantasy football, but for the real thing, I agree, he isn't there just yet. He's on his way though and I can't stand the Cowboys..(it's a 70's thing and growing up in Shreveport, every Sunday it was the Cowboys this and the Cowboys that on TV)..so that is hard for me to say..... He probably goes to the Super Bowl this year, but he won't win it. New England or the Colts, if healthy, can beat the 'Boys.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    I think the Cowboys would beat the Colts this year. That game could go either way. But in the end I think the Colts will not beat NE @ NE in the playoffs so it really won't matter. If they meet in the AFC championship game I think NE will win again only this time I think it will be much more convincingly. I think the best chance to keep the Pats out of the Superbowl would be the Steelers. But I don't even give them that much of a chance.

+ Reply to Thread