View Poll Results: Who wins tonight? Packers or Cwoboys?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

28 52.83%
  • Cowboys

25 47.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers or Cowboys?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Packers or Cowboys?

WOW!
    I really don't care. I guess I have officially given up on the NFL.
    I didn't know there was a game yesterday until this thread. And I had NO idea both Dallas and Green Bay were 10-1. After reading this thread yesterday I said to myself, "I'll half to check that out tonight!" Got home and remembered about 6:30 that the game was coming on while I was watching something on DVR. Said, "I'll flip over to the NFL network in a minute to see what time it starts." AND NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT AGAIN! And I don't care that I missed it! It wasn't until I got to the office that I even remebered that there was a game. Now, ya'll keep posting on this thread so it keeps popping up to the top and I keep clicking on it to mark it as "read" even though I am not reading it. So I guess it really is official!

I really don't care about what's going on in the NFL!
    Ya'll have fun now. I am going to "unsubscribe" to this thread!

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Wink Re: Packers or Cowboys?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    WOW! I really don't care.....I didn't know......And I had NO idea......And I don't care that I missed it!.....I really don't care about what's going on in the NFL!....Ya'll have fun now. I am going to "unsubscribe" to this thread!
    Ok, thanks for keeping us posted.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I think the Cowboys would beat the Colts this year. That game could go either way. But in the end I think the Colts will not beat NE @ NE in the playoffs so it really won't matter. If they meet in the AFC championship game I think NE will win again only this time I think it will be much more convincingly. I think the best chance to keep the Pats out of the Superbowl would be the Steelers. But I don't even give them that much of a chance.
    To me, the Colts, if healthy, are right there with the Cowboys. Probably would be a better Super Bowl to watch than the Patriots vs the Cowboys...or the Patriots vs anyone, for that matter. The Steelers might be a team, by playoff time, could give anyone a difficult time with there defense. Not sure about there offense though. Playoff games seem to come down to defense more than offense, but this year, it would be hard to bet against New England no matter who they play. With that said, someone like Cleveland or San Diego will probably beat them in the first round. It's been a crazy year for football..NFL and College!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    WOW!
    I really don't care. I guess I have officially given up on the NFL.
    I didn't know there was a game yesterday until this thread. And I had NO idea both Dallas and Green Bay were 10-1. After reading this thread yesterday I said to myself, "I'll half to check that out tonight!" Got home and remembered about 6:30 that the game was coming on while I was watching something on DVR. Said, "I'll flip over to the NFL network in a minute to see what time it starts." AND NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT AGAIN! And I don't care that I missed it! It wasn't until I got to the office that I even remebered that there was a game. Now, ya'll keep posting on this thread so it keeps popping up to the top and I keep clicking on it to mark it as "read" even though I am not reading it. So I guess it really is official!

I really don't care about what's going on in the NFL!
    Ya'll have fun now. I am going to "unsubscribe" to this thread!
    Thanks for letting us know. :icon_wink:

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I must say as a Saints fan it was a real pleasure to be at the game last night. I could enjoy the game and not bite off all the fingers. The Superdome is louder especially for a big game but, I have never been to a stadium that had so many opposing teams fans that they actually cause a false start by the home team. Also have never been to an NFL game where EVERYONE stood the entire ballgame, pretty neat.

With that WHO DAT!!!!

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Watching the game on the NFL network last night the biggest thing I got to say is... GET RID OF GUMBELL!!! His play by play commentary was horrible. Rick Romo?? Barber is best weapon for Green Bay's offense?? "Packers have a 1st and 10" when Dallas has the ball? The NFL league has more money than any other sports league in the world. Please invest some of your money into some equipment and staff.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I must say as a Saints fan it was a real pleasure to be at the game last night. I could enjoy the game and not bite off all the fingers. The Superdome is louder especially for a big game but, I have never been to a stadium that had so many opposing teams fans that they actually cause a false start by the home team. Also have never been to an NFL game where EVERYONE stood the entire ballgame, pretty neat.

With that WHO DAT!!!!
    Everytime the Packers play they bring that many fans. They travel VERY well. Super dedicated fans right there and usually very good people. Reminds me of the Nebraska fans. Very respectful.

Also I am not sure they caused that false start. Flozell Adams does that twice a game regardless of the crowd or location.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Watching the game on the NFL network last night the biggest thing I got to say is... GET RID OF GUMBELL!!! His play by play commentary was horrible. Rick Romo?? Barber is best weapon for Green Bay's offense?? "Packers have a 1st and 10" when Dallas has the ball? The NFL league has more money than any other sports league in the world. Please invest some of your money into some equipment and staff.
    He was terrible. I usually cut those guys some slack but he was just flat out bad last night. Completely unprepared.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Tramon definitely did not play on a team that went 3 - 10. He was a senior when Tech went 7 - 4.
    I'm just basing my comment on what the TV broadcasters said. During the Thanksgiving day game against Detroit --when Williams had the great play running the Detroit kick returner down from behind-- the announcers said Williams was a ROOKIE!!!

This lends even more credence to my argument about Williams. He was so irrelevant at Louisiana Tech that people can't even remember when he played here.

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Don't confuse HD with facts. Homer's biggest homer don't need no stinkin' facts.
    Not sure what that means. I ALWAYS base my "serious" posts on FACTS. Of course, what would you know about facts?

HD

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Homer HD
    This lends even more credence to my argument about Williams. He was so irrelevant at Louisiana Tech that people can't even remember when he played here.

HD
    Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean that most Tech fans are. Williams is one of a very small group of NFL players from Louisiana Tech. He's in no way irrelevant...you just don't know your stuff.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    On another note: Bryant Gumble is terrible. They need to get him out of there. I mean he made mistake after mistake last night. From calling Green Bay the Cowboys to calling the Cowboys Green Bay and calling Tony Romo, Rick Romo and Britt Favre. He's lost it.
    I agree with that!

Once last night Bumble called Dallas RB Marion Barber "the heart of the Packer offense". Huh?

Then, near the end of the game Gumble said, "We're going to try to get an interview with Rick Romo". Even my wife laughed at that one.

HD

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm just basing my comment on what the TV broadcasters said. During the Thanksgiving day game against Detroit --when Williams had the great play running the Detroit kick returner down from behind-- the announcers said Williams was a ROOKIE!!!

HD
    Actually, Tramon is considered a rookie this season.

Also, i believe he was first team All WAC his senior year, and yes he did lead the nation in passes defended with 19. Maybe an overrated stat but since he got All-WAC, he has a little to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    But (Romo) is not an elite QB anymore than QB Anderson is for Cleveland. .
    Did you really say something that stupid?

HD

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Actually, Tramon is considered a rookie this season.

Also, i believe he was first team All WAC his senior year, and yes he did lead the nation in passes defended with 19. Maybe an overrated stat but since he got All-WAC, he has a little to back it up.
    Wow, I guess getting All-Conference doesnt get you anywhere with HD. I guess Tramon would have needed to be All-American to be "relevant", would a Heisman have done it? Please let us know, since you seem to know it all.

+ Reply to Thread