+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii vs Washington

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Hawaii vs Washington

Oh yeah...when it was 28-7 I said it ain't over yet!

So there!

But, what really matters now is the UH defense stepping up. They have got to make some stops in the 2nd half, cuz I doubt Hawaii's offense can score every drive.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    This is going to be a GREAT second half...

And Louisiana Tech just got MORE free, good props!
    What was said about Tech? I just turned on the hawaii game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog95 View Post
    Yeah but they're still losing at halftime...turning the ball over...at home...and it's raining...and they throw the ball. I'm sticking with Washington. Too many horses.

Are you crazy? Oh and BTW they are Huskys not horses.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but they're still losing at halftime...turning the ball over...at home...and it's raining...and they throw the ball. I'm sticking with Washington. Too many horses.
    Hardly ever a game at Aloha Stadium that doesn't have some rain, and Hawai'i practices in the rain all the time. That will be a factor more against Washington than Hawai'i.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

UW dropped in an additional d back in Q2 when they got a lead - UH ate that up for 21 points - look for UW to bring back a player to the front 7 and try to punish Brennan.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the ears bulldog95's Avatar

Yeah it never rains in Seattle....

2nd half is all about the defense. I'd like to remind you that Zac Champion and our offense hung 44 on Hawaii's D.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Glad that 10-49 wasn't included in that mention...

Something tells me Tech is going to be in the mix for WAC ESPN airtime next year...the DD story will be too tempting to resist. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the Tech at Boise State game gets a Sunday night ESPN slot next October. Nevada at Tech will be a tempting matchup, and Hawai'i at Boise State is a given too.
    I'm just glad he left it as we are greatly improving, which we are...

And I agree, they are going to jump all over Tech games with Boise, Nevada, Hawaii, and the Tech/Fresno game will be back to where it should be. It's too great of a story brewing... Imagine how much more magnified it's going to be as the season gets ready to start... The only thing that sucks is I may be in Germany for the season.

It would seem they are passing the ball BETTER in the rain... go figure.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    What was said about Tech? I just turned on the hawaii game.
    Just that we are a much improved team that gave Hawaii all they could handle... something to that nature... Nothing big, but the name "Louisiana Tech" was on TV for people to hear and get curious to look us up...

Big Dog barkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Yeah it never rains in Seattle....

2nd half is all about the defense. I'd like to remind you that Zac Champion and our offense hung 44 on Hawaii's D.

Let's see how good of a coach Willingham is. If he comes out and runs the ball in the second half, Washington wins. If he tries to shoot it out with Hawaii, they lose.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Just that we are a much improved team that gave Hawaii all they could handle... something to that nature... Nothing big, but the name "Louisiana Tech" was on TV for people to hear and get curious to look us up...

That beats seeing that D&M 49 - 10 score scrolling at the bottom of the screen all day.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

If Tech has to move a home game from Saturday, I would much rather see a move to Sunday night in October than a Friday night after Thanksgiving for example.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

its probably already being stated, but me and JOAKES are the biggest HI fans in the nation right now. GO RAINBOWS.......

JOAKES can I get a chest pump????????

We aren't in baseball season yet, b00mer...LOL.

It may only mean $100K-200K more for Tech than with no WAC BC$ bid, but we won't turn down the money.

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    its probably already being stated, but me and JOAKES are the biggest HI fans in the nation right now. GO RAINBOWS.......

JOAKES can I get a chest pump????????
    Is he in the room with you?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

1st possesion of the 3rd for UH and they get sacked by a 3 man front.

+ Reply to Thread