+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii vs Washington

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Hawaii vs Washington

"T":
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I must say, watching June Jones in that post game interview, that man is a class act.

"T"

He is set for life... Buy that man a beer or two people!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

That was a hell of a game. Suspense to the very end. Congrats Hawaii.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

What a fun game to watch. Good job Hawaii.. We took those boys to OT! haha.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by "T" View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I must say, watching June Jones in that post game interview, that man is a class act.

"T"
    Ever since June had that way too close call in the car accident, he has really presented himself in a class manner. He's still cocky, but he does it in a classy way.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkinloud View Post
    Looks like we should have got our ownselves in a bowl game if we want a check. We won't be getting one from Hawaii's bowl that's for sure. Sheraton Hawaii Bowl is the one they'll be heading to.
    Do you feel like a total moron? Or are you still mad that LSU was Mcfadden's little ho?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Let's review. In the beginning...

Sheraton Hawaii Bowl is the one they'll be heading to.
    I think most of you guys were predicting with your hearts and not that football knowledge that you possess.
    But then, just to be safe...

I will say this. If Hawaii can come back after being down 21 then I would not feel as bad about them being in one of the bcs games. As you can see however, if they would play an SEC they'd get creamed.
    However, they still feel...

It seems as is Washington is simply bigger, stronger, and faster.
    Uh oh! Hawaii is making it close. We'd better save face...

I get the feeling this is going to be a close finish.
    Hawaii has all the momentum and if it can carry over from halftime, then they are going to win this. Washington had their chance to knock Hawaii out and didn't do it. It is going to come back and bite them.
    Hmmm, Hawaii might win, time for an excuse...

Let's see how good of a coach Willingham is. If he comes out and runs the ball in the second half, Washington wins. If he tries to shoot it out with Hawaii, they lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Where's Barkinloud now??

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Two years in a row for the WAC! BCS bound!

How much is Tech's cut, about $600K? Hmmmm, that 2-point conversion, that wasn't...yeah, of course, you always play to win and I wanted Tech to win very badly that night! I still don't like Hawaii. But the instant that game was over, I told some UH fans, "hope you run the table." Well, they did.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

If Hawaii can pull it out an go 13-0 this season, that will go a loooong way to validating the WAC. Then we, the WAC, will have a much easier time of breaking into BCS situations and top 25 rankings. Hawaii, with a win in a BCS game, will secure the WAC as a conference on the rise that people will begin to fear... GO WARRIORS!!

"T"

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Let's review. In the beginning...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by barkinloud
    Sheraton Hawaii Bowl is the one they'll be heading to.

Quote:
    I think most of you guys were predicting with your hearts and not that football knowledge that you possess.

But then, just to be safe...

Quote:
    I will say this. If Hawaii can come back after being down 21 then I would not feel as bad about them being in one of the bcs games. As you can see however, if they would play an SEC they'd get creamed.

However, they still feel...

Quote:
    It seems as is Washington is simply bigger, stronger, and faster.

Uh oh! Hawaii is making it close. We'd better save face...

Quote:
    I get the feeling this is going to be a close finish.

Quote:
    Hawaii has all the momentum and if it can carry over from halftime, then they are going to win this. Washington had their chance to knock Hawaii out and didn't do it. It is going to come back and bite them.

Hmmm, Hawaii might win, time for an excuse...

Quote:
    Let's see how good of a coach Willingham is. If he comes out and runs the ball in the second half, Washington wins. If he tries to shoot it out with Hawaii, they lose.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dawg80
    Where's Barkinloud now??

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Two years in a row for the WAC! BCS bound!

How much is Tech's cut, about $600K? Hmmmm, that 2-point conversion, that wasn't...yeah, of course, you always play to win and I wanted Tech to win very badly that night! I still don't like Hawaii. But the instant that game was over, I told some UH fans, "hope you run the table." Well, they did.
    Last year's figure was $9 million for a non-BC$ conference team since the rest is split with the other non-BC$ leagues. Last year that left about $2.7 million to split 8 ways. Hopefully the numbers will be a bit larger this year, but Tech's share likely stays under $400K.

The team sickest about the Hawai'i comeback...Troy. From 8-3 needing a home win against FAU to win the SBC and go to New Orleans to a loss with nowhere for the Trojans to go.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

I remember when we could throw the rock some too... Congrats to UH they have heart and can really play when the game is on the line!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Who gives a rat's ass about Troy? They are a frickin' belcher.

I knew winning today in Reno would be a tall order, so I'm not overly disappointed because I, well....but, it is disappointing that we didn't do our part.

Good luck to all WAC teams going bowling. Sweep it clean!

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

great game, unfortunately joakes just made 100-200k by doing absolutely nothing. if the wac breaks the bcs every year why would joakes or for that matter, us internet guys want cusa????

best game of the day, should see a lot more wac on espn and espn2 next year in primetime.

I only mention Troy because that's an 8-4 non-BC$ team sitting at home while the fatcat conference 6-6 teams get their guaranteed bids. Conferences need to be limited to 50% +1 guaranteed bids...that would trim back the $EC, Big 12, and ACC from 8 to 7 guaranteed bids and get rid of their 6-6 teams bowling before all winning teams go.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Washington melts through the Hawaii defense on its first drive. What a shocker.
    Didn't you say they couldn't beat them. I don't have time to look it up, but I think you missed the Boise game prediction as well. Maybe you should be on one of those pick em shows. You seem to have quite the flare for this.

+ Reply to Thread