+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: GO LSU

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: GO LSU

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    If not LSU then who should be playing...........if you say Hawaii you lose all credibility. Ohio State is the poser if anyone in all of this. They are a 3 loss team in the SEC. Whether you guys think LSU deserves it or not they are still playing for the National Championship. If you think this is an outrage, what about 03-04 season. An undefeated Auburn team did not even get a shot at the title. OU got chainsawed. That was much more of a travesty, to see a team go undefeated in the best conference in the country and not even get a shot. The sooner yall quit whining like school girls, the sooner our fan base won't look like such a joke.
    It is not a national championship unless you have a playoff. It is the bcs title game.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    If not LSU then who should be playing...........if you say Hawaii you lose all credibility. Ohio State is the poser if anyone in all of this. They are a 3 loss team in the SEC. Whether you guys think LSU deserves it or not they are still playing for the National Championship. If you think this is an outrage, what about 03-04 season. An undefeated Auburn team did not even get a shot at the title. OU got chainsawed. That was much more of a travesty, to see a team go undefeated in the best conference in the country and not even get a shot. The sooner yall quit whining like school girls, the sooner our fan base won't look like such a joke.
    The ranking system is a joke and a national champion should not be declared without a playoff. You should just get "X" bowl champion because there is no true champion.

Under the current system though, I'd still have to say we should all call a mulligan because there is no team worthy of that title. Even Hawaii. I'd give it to them with a good win instead of the 2nd AA team.

I have plenty of reasons to hate LSU and I think they're valid. I think there is plenty of hate to go around in the college football world so quit whining like a schoolgirl about it.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Under the current system though, I'd still have to say we should all call a mulligan because there is no team worthy of that title. Even Hawaii. I'd give it to them with a good win instead of the 2nd AA team.
    When it comes to OU, USC, Georgia, Kansas and Virginia Tech, I agree. They are not worthy of the title. They all had their chances, and they blew it. Ohio State and LSU blew it too, but the other five have absolutely no legitimate gripe. They could have been there, but they blew it. Because they blew it, the pagaent judges got to pick the lucky winners.

Hawaii is a different story. They never had the chance. I can't tell you how much I hate the fact that every year when the football season starts that no matter how well Tech plays, they have no chance for the national championship. They are locked out by the oligarchy. They have no chance. The best they can do is get a court mandated share of the BCS money. To not be able to play for all the mables sucks.

Hawaii won their conference. Hawaii went undefeated. Hawaii deserves a right to the shot at the title. This format does not provide for that. Therefore, it must be changed.

Hogdawg is right. The non-BCS teams need to team up together and fight this injustice.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    It is not a national championship unless you have a playoff. It is the bcs title game.
    That's the bottom line!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    When it comes to OU, USC, Georgia, Kansas and Virginia Tech, I agree. They are not worthy of the title. They all had their chances, and they blew it. Ohio State and LSU blew it too, but the other five have absolutely no legitimate gripe. They could have been there, but they blew it. Because they blew it, the pagaent judges got to pick the lucky winners.

Hawaii is a different story. They never had the chance. I can't tell you how much I hate the fact that every year when the football season starts that no matter how well Tech plays, they have no chance for the national championship. They are locked out by the oligarchy. They have no chance. The best they can do is get a court mandated share of the BCS money. To not be able to play for all the mables sucks.

Hawaii won their conference. Hawaii went undefeated. Hawaii deserves a right to the shot at the title. This format does not provide for that. Therefore, it must be changed.

Hogdawg is right. The non-BCS teams need to team up together and fight this injustice.

They had control of the scheduling, so they did have a shot. I would be embarrassed for Tech to schedule two AA teams.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

They had control of the scheduling, so they did have a shot. I would be embarrassed for Tech to schedule two AA teams.
    Please! There is nothing Hawaii could have done with their scheduling that would have given Hawaii a shot. The only shot they will ever have is to get into a BCS conference or for college football to have a playoff. That is their only shot. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Please! There is nothing Hawaii could have done with their scheduling that would have given Hawaii a shot. The only shot they will ever have is to get into a BCS conference or for college football to have a playoff. That is their only shot. Period.
    Well, in my world of respect it would have been enough. The Big Cartel System wouldn't have let them in regardless. But IMO they would have been a shoe in with a win over a good PAC 10 team in addition to their other 11 wins.

I was just saying as far as "deserving based on what they have done this season." Although beating 2 AA teams is probably better than losing to 2 unranked teams like our probable Nat. "champ."

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

They had other BCS teams on the schedule and they bought the games out and cancelled. Then Hawaii furiously called other BCS programs and had no takers. It really wasn't their fault. If you have a buyout clause in the contract, which is almost always there, what are you supposed to do?

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkinloud View Post
    Be careful that the brown stuff on your nose doesn't get in your mouth.

Seeing as how you and Joakes are so close, and you appear to be an LSU homer, any chance Jimmy Boy could be lured away to our Wonderful Flagship???? We could use the official movers of LA Tech ot pack it all up!!!!

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Can we delete this thread, I for one am tired of a GO LSWHO thread on our board. Take it to the flamer section.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Can we delete this thread, I for one am tired of a GO LSWHO thread on our board. Take it to the flamer section.
    I second this!

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    They deserve it!
    Amen!! Geaux Tigers!!!!

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    You willl not find many on this board that hate lsu simply because they are a different school.
    Erroneous.. Erroneous on both accounts!!

"T"

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

If we were in the Championship Game I would imagine the majority of their fans would be cordial enough to congratulate us. Why can't we grow up? As many of you know I despise LSU but will it hurt you that much to congratulate them on a job well done (whether you believe they deserve it or not)?

JFord

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    If we were in the Championship Game I would imagine the majority of their fans would be cordial enough to congratulate us. Why can't we grow up? As many of you know I despise LSU but will it hurt you that much to congratulate them on a job well done (whether you believe they deserve it or not)?

JFord
    Sadly, no. Its the BBB way, for better or for worse.

+ Reply to Thread