+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $1 Million per minute

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Thumbs Down $1 Million per minute

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: $1 Million per minute

I was daydreaming while reading about dinosaurs in my national geographic about how much money I could make with a past-viewing device. I was thinking of charging a million a minute for researchers to use it but I guess I'll have to double or triple that if I want to bail out the US debt.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Everything you view is in the past.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Everything you view is in the past.
    I know, I know. :P

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

"The national debt — the total accumulation of annual budget deficits — is up from $5.7 trillion when President Bush took office in January 2001 and it will top $10 trillion sometime right before or right after he leaves in January 2009."

This is the most telling thing in that article. If any of you want to know why I'm very disappointed in President Bush's presidency, this is it. Shouldn't we Republicans be pissed about this stuff?:
    http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    "The national debt — the total accumulation of annual budget deficits — is up from $5.7 trillion when President Bush took office in January 2001 and it will top $10 trillion sometime right before or right after he leaves in January 2009."

This is the most telling thing in that article. If any of you want to know why I'm very disappointed in President Bush's presidency, this is it. Shouldn't we Republicans be pissed about this stuff?:
    Yes you should. And given the spending records of all but 1 candidate for the Republican nomination, you should be very worried about what happens when neither party votes to put a fiscally conservative candidate on their Presidential ticket.

If any of you want to know why I'm very disappointed in President Bush's presidency, this is it.
    ditto

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Not just Bush but the entire GOP. Congress has been just as bad.

We as a party have lost our way.

That's why I agreed with Randy or Guiss (sometimes it's hard to tell them apart :icon_wink in another thread when I said win or lose Paul's campaign is good and very important for this country.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Not just Bush but the entire GOP. Congress has been just as bad.

We as a country have lost our way.
    I corrected it.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Kind of like the little puppy.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    I corrected it.
    Well that half of the country was always lost!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Shouldn't we Republicans be pissed about this stuff?:
    But hey, at least gays cant marry still. Oh, and dont forget about the censoring of any scientific findings that the religious right doesnt approve of. And the installation of a near-police-state without anyone even noticing was something to be proud of.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    But hey, at least gays cant marry still. Oh, and dont forget about the censoring of any scientific findings that the religious right doesnt approve of. And the installation of a near-police-state without anyone even noticing was something to be proud of.
    The only gripe in there that is correct it gays still not being able to marry...
    I don't know what censoring you are talking about.
    And there is no installation of anything close to a police state.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Kind of like the little puppy.
    More like a beached whale.

Ok, I made my monthly swing through the Pawlitics Forum. I'll leave now.:icon_wink:
    Go Tech!

+ Reply to Thread