+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lady Techsters vs Alabama

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lady Techsters vs Alabama

Alabama Opponent's scores against them:
    61 - us

Hard to argue with those stats. Only one team has scored more than us against them. However, it sure did sound like we were missing some open shots.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This game and Memphis should be good learning experiences. At the end of a tight game keep cool, focus on execution, and EXPECT TO WIN!! PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE.

Take that, then learn to be relentless and ruthless in putting teams away--killer instinct--and this team is on the way to being really good.

Congratulations, Ladies, on the WIN!!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Champ, I love it when we disagree cause it just doesn't happen that often. I still think we should have rang up 81 against them if we made the chip shots. We scored 61 but anytime we only score 61 with our offense you can be we either played a top 5 team or we had an awful shooting night. The outside shots we missed I see that as the defense but the countless (unless you have counted them and for some reason I think you might have) shots we missed under the goal and on offensive rebounds had to do with concentration not defense well that is just my thoughts any way.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Champ, I love it when we disagree cause it just doesn't happen that often. I still think we should have rang up 81 against them if we made the chip shots. We scored 61 but anytime we only score 61 with our offense you can be we either played a top 5 team or we had an awful shooting night. The outside shots we missed I see that as the defense but the countless (unless you have counted them and for some reason I think you might have) shots we missed under the goal and on offensive rebounds had to do with concentration not defense well that is just my thoughts any way.
    Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I don't think I am disagreeing with you. It sounded like we missed a bunch of those easy shots to me, as well. I just had to stop and wonder when I looked at the total of Alabama's other opponents. Going into this game (I think I posted it on this thread before the game) I thought this might be a low scoring defensive show and it ended up being true. I heard countless times, though, that we missed a lay up or an easy shot - sometimes even on a fast break with no defenders. Can't help but think that was concentration - like you stated.

Anyway, regardless of the reason, we walked out as a winner. If we were off on our shots, maybe that was our one bad shooting night that we were due and we will pour it on Saturday night against Southern Miss. :icon_wink:

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

LOL we still should have score in the 80's

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go gals! Let's win the next critical 7 in a row!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

What kind of numbers is Whitney Jones putting up

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Alabama Opponent's scores against them:
    61 - us

Hard to argue with those stats. Only one team has scored more than us against them. However, it sure did sound like we were missing some open shots.
    Thought we scored 62.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Thought we scored 62.
    Even better!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    What kind of numbers is Whitney Jones putting up
    Through six games, 11.5ppg (2nd on team), 3.8reb, 2 assists, and 2.16 steals

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

This was an exciting games to watch as well. Alabama's post looked like there guards and the guards looked like the post. They were an average team and that was why the team came out with a win and didnt play to their full potential. Good job to Tub for stepping up and knocking down a big shot when needed and adding the free throw. Also to Bean for coming up big when needed. All in all good job team.

We could have scored those 80 points but their guards had the upper hand on Tech's guards. I think Brietta and Nixon could have done a good job on Alabama's leading scoring. There wasn't that much help defense and it was needed because their post players were quick.

Tech's composure and will to win keep them in the game and in the end gave them the win. The team came up big when they needed to, so good job ladies. Lets go up from here.

+ Reply to Thread