+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about an update, barkinloud?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: How about an update, barkinloud?

insanity

Big Dog barkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post

i've tried to explain this to you when you were persnickety (and probably some of your other user names, as well). don't flatter yourself into thinking that you are the only person here with a difference of opinion. there are plenty of people who disagree respectfully and don't get banned or red-dotted, or anything else.

you don't show anyone any respect; you only insult and belittle anyone who disagrees with you. then you claim that nobody likes you just because you disagree with them. grow up. you can't come on here with a new user name, make an ass of yourself, and then expect any respect from anyone.

instead of making a new identity and trying to convince people that you are a fresh face with a different opinion, why don't you start backing up your opinions with facts and reason instead of accusations and insults? trying to pass yourself off as someone different is not very honest, and now that you have admitted to it, it might be even harder to get anyone to pay attention to you. but if you want to be treated with respect, you have to show yourself to be respectable.

I dare you to find a post that I made insulting someone when i wasn't being attacked. You people lie with no conscience at all.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkinloud View Post
    I dare you to find a post that I made insulting someone when i wasn't being attacked. You people lie with no conscience at all.

Go to the GO LSU thread for starters, here's one. I didn't attack you, yet you insulted me...

Be careful that the brown stuff on your nose doesn't get in your mouth.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

There is nothing that they can "reveal" about me other than I have had other names on this forum. Even with those other names, I never posted anything that warranted getting banned. It is my difference of opinion that the administrators do not like. I have always tried to be civil in stating my positions only to get attacked in an "uncivil" way by others on this forum. Of course, those other people are friends or butt kissers of the administrators so they can say whatever they want whenever they want without consequence.

As far as the Oakes interview, Jim said he would do it whenever asked. However, why would I give something to this forum when all it has ever given me was disrespect. I don't care about the disrespect from the members but when it comes from the moderators with little or no basis or warning, that's pitiful. Also, it is clear that I'd be leading Jim into a den wolves as he would be attacked no matter what he said. I will not be a part of that. Jim deserves respect no matter what kind of job people think he is doing. However, as I said earlier, he has agreed to do an interview. Let your moderators set it up. They know every damn thing so they ought to know how to contact Jim and get him on this forum. It is their members that want to speak to him, so they should lead the effort in getting it done. My hands are washed now of anything to do with Jim Oakes coming onto this forum. Let's see if they deliver for you.

Cheers!

Classic Jimmy O maneuver! First: BIG Promise. Second: Oh Crap... I shouldn't have shot my mouth off, but it sounded sooo good. Third: Scrounge around in the dark and realize I can't fulfill my promise. Fourth: Avert attention. Fifth: if problem is not yet resolved Make up an elaborate excuse throwing blame on the innocent. :bigcry: Sixth: Repeat steps Four and Five.

Hey it works for your Idol, why not employ the same strategy.

"T"

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

try this one?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

There is nothing that they can "reveal" about me other than I have had other names on this forum. Even with those other names, I never posted anything that warranted getting banned. It is my difference of opinion that the administrators do not like. I have always tried to be civil in stating my positions only to get attacked in an "uncivil" way by others on this forum. Of course, those other people are friends or butt kissers of the administrators so they can say whatever they want whenever they want without consequence.
    Although I may not share your opinion, it is still your opinion. The biggest problem I have with you is your use of multiple identities. You have even used more than one ID on the same thread. I just wish you would use one identity. I agree that you should not be banned for having an opinion contrary to the majority. If you were previously banned, it may have been because of your use of multiple identities and not because of your opinion.

As far as the Oakes interview, Jim said he would do it whenever asked. However, why would I give something to this forum when all it has ever given me was disrespect. I don't care about the disrespect from the members but when it comes from the moderators with little or no basis or warning, that's pitiful. Also, it is clear that I'd be leading Jim into a den wolves as he would be attacked no matter what he said. I will not be a part of that. Jim deserves respect no matter what kind of job people think he is doing. However, as I said earlier, he has agreed to do an interview. Let your moderators set it up. They know every damn thing so they ought to know how to contact Jim and get him on this forum. It is their members that want to speak to him, so they should lead the effort in getting it done. My hands are washed now of anything to do with Jim Oakes coming onto this forum. Let's see if they deliver for you.

Cheers!
    I really do want to see an AD Q&A whether it is on BB&B or another forum such as latechsports.com. BB&B may not be the best place for the forum.

My preference for an AD Q&A forum would be a quarterly meeting held in the TAC before a sporting event. Reservations could be required and a meal could be prepared for those in attendance paid for by those in attendance. You could limit attendance to CHAMPS members and charge $25 a person for the meal and admission. This would give people with questions the opportunity to directly address Jim Oakes with their questions. I can see where he might require written questions screened by someone.

Many TECH fans I know do not even read BB&B or any internet source but they also have concerns about the direction of TECH athletics. There needs to be some kind of forum that would allow fans to ask questions and get answers. Perhaps one of the local newspapers (Times, News Star, Daily Leader) would be interested in sponsoring an AD Q&A forum once in a while. The reporter or TECH Assistant AD for Media Relations could serve as the question screener to prevent open hostility towards Jim Oakes. The reporter could then report on the meeting for those who were unable to attend.

Would you run something like this by Jim Oakes and/or Adam McGuirt - Director of CHAMPS? I mention Adam because he might see this as a way to increase CHAMPS memberships and as a money making possibility for CHAMPS.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

There is nothing that they can "reveal" about me other than I have had other names on this forum. Even with those other names, I never posted anything that warranted getting banned.
    Having other identities IS a reason to get banned. Wake up! The rules apply to you the same way they apply to the rest of us, and they don't change based upon your willingness to accept them. Unfortunately for you and Mr. Oakes, the truth works the same way; it is what it is and you can't change it.

As far as the Oakes interview, Jim said he would do it whenever asked. However, why would I give something to this forum when all it has ever given me was disrespect.
    Your poor thing. Don't go out of your way to do us any favors, okay.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Dude, if you're going to have multiple identities, you really have to be able to employ different writing styles. Trust me. You should go ask PRD if you don't believe me.:icon_wink:

"T"

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Glad to see this is still going on I'd love to see this guy in real life (not a threat... just curious).

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I believe T's post sums up what we all expected anyway- we have just now been given confirmation.

Big Dog barkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Glad to see this is still going on I'd love to see this guy in real life (not a threat... just curious).

I'll be at the Techsters vs. Tigers basketball game. Just tell me where to meet you and I will. That goes for everyone. I'd be happy to meet you all.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I'll be at the Techsters vs. Tigers basketball game. Just tell me where to meet you and I will. That goes for everyone. I'd be happy to meet you all.
    You may have just sold a few extra tickets to that game. As for me, I seldom attend Techsters games except at the WAC tournament. I'll get a report from any posters that arrange to meet you.

Going back to the intent of the thread - is there any possibility of you setting up any kind of AD Q&A forum?

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

I'll be in the student section right next to the band as usual I'm pretty hard to miss. Medium build, about 6 feet, a bright red beard with what is only describable as an "afro-mullet" on my head, and of course... decked out in blue.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Oh, hell yeah. Vette was talking about us coming up this weekend and me hunting on their family property. I think I can convince her for us to leave later Sunday. I'll let you know if we're still coming, and you and I will definitly meet, if you're being honest. This'll be a real treat.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    I'll be in the student section right next to the band as usual I'm pretty hard to miss. Medium build, about 6 feet, a bright red beard with what is only describable as an "afro-mullet" on my head, and of course... decked out in blue.
    A red head afro mullet. Man, if I come up and stay for this game, I'm definitely coming find you.

+ Reply to Thread