+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pathetic, spineless wing nuts who won't sign red dots

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Pathetic, spineless wing nuts who won't sign red dots

It takes no balls whatsoever to send red dot messages which you don't sign.

I totally respect the right of someone to disagree with me, and I respect your right to think I'm wrong. I respect those who sign their dots, as they are willing to stand behind what they believe/think.

What I do not respect, as it deserves no respect, is the simple-minded idiot(s) who grasps at the tiniest portion of power they have which is red dotting someone....anonymously.

If you're so proud of your beliefs, if you think W is such a good president, if you think Iraq is worth it, and if you truly stand behind the man that the majority of our country recognizes as an idiot, then grow some f-in balls and stand up for what you believe. I also MUST assume that you call yourself a Christian, based on some of your red dot messages, in name only of course, as your words surely betray your faith. Unfortunately for Christians, it's people like you who cause people like me to distrust Christianity altogether.

So, I'll continue posting, and I'll continue to piss you off, and you'll continue to hide your behind your little red-dots and sooner than later, I'll be posting supportive messages about our new Democratic president and you'll be red-dotting me again, anonymously, since you have no spine, balls or mind of your own, and everything will go on as usual.

And did you know the Bible says that with every anonymous red dot an angel dies? You should be ashamed.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Pathetic, spineless wing nuts who won't sign red dots

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    And did you know the Bible says that with every anonymous red dot an angel dies?
    Some green for that one.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Has anybody ever signed a red dot? It just goes with the territory I guess.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Do you sign yours?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I started signing mine over a year ago. I've gotton retaliatory red dots for it, but that's okay. It's proper dotting protocol to sign. I read that in Vanderbuilt's Edequit Book.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Do you sign yours?
    The three times I've red-dotted, I have not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Do you sign yours?
    The two-three times I've red-dotted, I have not.

I don't give red dots any more because of my tendency to periodically stick my foot in my mouth.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post
    The three times I've red-dotted, I have not.
    I wasn't questioning you - I was wondering if fanfromafar did-since this is what the thread is about.-I was sure he would want to tell us.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

No, the question is, do you sign yours? I have a feeling the answer is no.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

My recollection is that C&K signs her red dots.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I sign mine, but I don't give red dots for differences in opinion. I usually save them for posts which I find to be inappropriate.

Why would you think that. I couldn't care less if people agree with me. I don't red dot for differences of opinion. Some how, from the nasty one I got from you, I don't think you feel that way.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Also, I'll be honest, I get more annoyed at grey dots that don't have anything written in them.

If it was not you who sent the red dot to the post that you had responded to, then I made an incorrect assumption. Kind of like Bush thinking he's still powerful.

And as I always do, when wrongfully attributing something to someone, I apologize. So, Cal/Ken, sorry if my response to what I thought was your response was in error.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Ass u me

That's how my paw-paw explained the word assume to me.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread