+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 325 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4875

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Since we're doing the 1990's, how about a little Eve 6? Inside Out. I always liked the finish to this song.....the last 30 seconds.
    I don't mind the riff on this one, but his voice (and the kind of annoying lyrics) have always kept this from being a favorite.

Very evocative of that era though.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Why yes, as a matter of fact.

I want to say that one in particular was in heavy rotation summer-fall of 1997.

Timebomb probably my second favorite Old 97s song after this one:

Also, not to change decades on us, but on his podcast Dave Barnes said that Steve Cropper's guitar here is so "in the pocket" that he fell through the hole and he's back on the ground and "has more pocket than cargo shorts."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I don't mind the riff on this one, but his voice (and the kind of annoying lyrics) have always kept this from being a favorite.

Very evocative of that era though.
    See, and this one I never really enjoyed.

But I dont have reason why,

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Children's March by Percy Grainger performed by the U.S. Marine Band

Always loved playing this one. I hadn't remembered what it was called until today when it finally just popped in my head when humming it. At the same time, it really hit that there hundreds of songs I've played over the last 25 years that I just do not remember the names of and some of them I really wish I did.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Since we're doing the 1990's, how about a little Eve 6? Inside Out. I always liked the finish to this song.....the last 30 seconds.

It's been a while since I heard that song! I always respect a guy who can play bass and sing at the same time...it's not easy.

I introduced my kids to Matchbox20 earlier this week. They were not impressed, but I had a nice little stroll down memory lane.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

My 8 year old daughter decided she loves 70’s era. We have been rolling through a wide range. CCR, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Seger, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, and Billy Joel to name a few.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I'm a big fan of documentaries. Specifically, I like documentaries about music and musicians. If you love music and you've never heard of Tower Records, this is a 1hour and 35 minute documentary about the rise and fall of one of the music industry's most iconic businesses. I highly recommend watching it. By the end, I think you'll be grinning from ear to ear, and you'll know what a big part Tower Records and its employees played in American music history. Enjoy.

TOWER RECORDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxyon6mBXfU

Evanescence - Wasted on You

I'm mostly liking what I've heard from the upcoming album, though it could just be Amy Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Evanescence - Wasted on You

I'm mostly liking what I've heard from the upcoming album, though it could just be Amy Lee.
    I don't mind that at all. Not bad.

Been bobbing my head to this a little lately.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I need someone to explain to me the fascination with Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, and The Beatles.

+ Reply to Thread