+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 325 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4875

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

New Hum album. No joke.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

If you haven't ever seen Ghenghis Blues, it's worth seeking out.

Nothing to do with rebuilding our baseball stadium - just been showing my kids music videos lately and got this stuck in my head.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Nothing to do with rebuilding our baseball stadium - just been showing my kids music videos lately and got this stuck in my head.
    My jam. Played this tape until the magnet wore off, then got the CD. Between B52s, REM, & Indigos ... there was something magical happening in Athens ca. 1980.

But my mother thought this was song & video were nothing short of scandalous. "Wearing next to nothing -- horrors!"

(The band's outspoken AIDS activism didnt help matters.)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    My jam. Played this tape until the magnet wore off, then got the CD. Between B52s, REM, & Indigos ... there was something magical happening in Athens ca. 1980.

But my mother thought this was song & video were nothing short of scandalous. "Wearing next to nothing -- horrors!"

(The band's outspoken AIDS activism didnt help matters.)
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

I actually really like this song (and so do my kids) but they can't get enough of laughing at the children running in place with masks and light-up globes in this video. They ask for it all the time now and just giggle the whole time.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

2020 and Belinda still gives me .... feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    2020 and Belinda still gives me .... feelings.
    I won't argue with you.

But if you're into that 80s look (or still processing some formative years in front of MTV) you may want to avoid these ladies:

I won't argue with you.

But if you're into that 80s look (or still processing some formative years in front of MTV) you may want to avoid these ladies

And yeah, over the weekend the new Taylor Swift got more than one listen (considering the fact that the biggest fan in my house is 10, I'm less enthusiastic than many about the new "more adult" language). But I kind of like this one:

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

And yeah, over the weekend the new Taylor Swift got more than one listen (considering the fact that the biggest fan in my house is 10, I'm less enthusiastic than many about the new "more adult" language). But I kind of like this one:

Been waiting for this post from you all weekend...

+ Reply to Thread