+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 326 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4886

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Guiss dragging U2 sucks reminds of some other dudes here complaining about CNN. Or my kids objecting to vegetables.

Like ... how do you even know you dont like it?
    The same way we know bands like Nickelback and the Eagles suck.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    More U2 today, Joshua Tree/Achtung Baby/War obviously a tier above as albums, but with a little skipping around I'm rolling with newer stuff today. Still a lot of good songs in there:

This is actually one of my favorite tracks, but ... it's against my beliefs to sing along.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The same way we know bands like Nickelback and the Eagles suck.
    Not a Nickelback fan, but we know your taste in music sucks, so...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    Not a Nickelback fan, but we know your taste in music sucks, so...
    This article seems timely.

https://noise.thehardtimes.net/2020/...f-OLLxbICMqg3Y

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Haha. Unlike you, I don’t need someone to tell me what music to like. Eagles Greatest Hits 38 million copies sold—apparently awful music...

Haha. Unlike you, I don’t need someone to tell me what music to like. Eagles Greatest Hits 38 million copies sold—apparently awful music...
    HIllary Clinton - almost 66 million votes.

HIllary Clinton - almost 66 million votes.
    What does Hillary Clinton have to do with music preference? I think I know what you’re trying to say, but it’s still a stupid response.

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with music preference? I think I know what you’re trying to say, but it’s still a stupid response.
    You were drawing a connection between popularity and taste/quality.

You were drawing a connection between popularity and taste/quality.
    Apples and oranges.

Apples and oranges.
    How so? Purchasing an album is an impulse decision made multiple times a year (at least it was before streaming). Voting for President is something you do once every 4 years. If anything, less judgment goes into the decision to purchase and album. I certainly own dozens that I would consider mistakes.

What about The Bodyguard soundtrack? That one sold even more than the Eagles.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Which reminds me ...

What was Whitney Houston's favorite kind of coordination?

HAAAAAAAAANDD EEEEEEYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!

How so? Purchasing an album is an impulse decision made multiple times a year (at least it was before streaming). Voting for President is something you do once every 4 years. If anything, less judgment goes into the decision to purchase and album. I certainly own dozens that I would consider mistakes.

You will never admit when you’re wrong (a lot like Donald Trump) and spin more than a tornado. I’m not wasting any more of my time arguing with you.

You will never admit when you’re wrong (a lot like Donald Trump) and spin more than a tornado. I’m not wasting any more of my time arguing with you.
    Good idea. Defending the Eagles is a losing argument.

Kurt Vile and John Prine - How Lucky (live duet). The studio recording of the duet recently came out...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skRTunvxf2E

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread