+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265
Results 3,961 to 3,962 of 3962

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

My youngest is playing with Imaginext guys on the floor behind me while I work, so we're listening to his jams this morning:

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Intergalactic was a Top 40 jam in fall 1998, and I tried to recruit a couple other dudes to dress in outfits like that to manically run around campus for Halloween.

No takers. I briefly considered doing it by myself, but ...

+ Reply to Thread