+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 325 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4872

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Collapsing by Demon Hunter
    Death of Me by Red

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

OK, it's not listening, but gonna enjoy watching "Jeremiah Johnson" this evening.
    Nuke

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Deftones - Diamond Eyes

The album releases tomorrow!
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Any MGMT fans on here?

I'm a fan of almost all music types. I like a lot of mellow stuff. But I can't seem to get into this group.

Which is their best album or which songs best define them?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Any MGMT fans on here?

I'm a fan of almost all music types. I like a lot of mellow stuff. But I can't seem to get into this group.

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I think Oracular Spectacular is the album that they are most known for, and Time to Pretend, Kids, and Electric Feel are their popular songs.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

new album is even more experimental than Oracular Spectacular. Will take at least three listens to every song to get into them. They even admit when they did that first album they weren't necessarlily trying to write hit songs, they just wanted to make interesting sounds with their isntruments and thats how it turned out.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

The new Peter Frampton album is awesome!
    Thank You Mr. Churchill

And while I was at it, I downloaded one of the greatest live albums ever. Frampton Comes Alive
    Last edited by ITdrummer; 05-04-2010 at 10:36 AM.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Any MGMT fans on here?

Try this -

B Tribe - Suave Suave
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMZkC...ext=1&index=22
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Deftones - Beauty School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJAvHdcUaPk

Another nice drum groove by Abe Cunningham

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Deftones - Beauty School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJAvHdcUaPk

Another nice drum groove by Abe Cunningham
    Speaking of drummers. Has anyone heard the news about Avenged Sevenfold?

Since their drummer passed away this past December, Mike Portnoy, the drummer for Dream Theater and Liquid Tension Experiment, filled in for them on their latest album and will be touring with them on their upcoming tour.

This should be a VERY interesting album. I'm anxious to hear what he can do outside of prog. rock.

Pink Floyd - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Stonybridge...getting ready for...a tea party...

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Coldplay - 02 - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Live 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx1QmqSa3Lc

I really like the lead guitar in both of these. It reminds me of some of the tunes during the early 60s.

big house - woodstock nation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBkNKZHtIfc
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOWlOy-K1dk

Drake - Over

awesome summer song..

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

everything written by John Williams. Truly one of the most gifted composers of our era.

+ Reply to Thread