+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 326 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Iggy Pop - The Passenger

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Tool - 10,000 Days
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

05 warped tour compilation

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    no self respecting arkansan would eat hothouse tomatoes.

Whatever do you mean? You can't mean that you don't like Hothouse Tomatoes?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Whatever do you mean? You can't mean that you don't like Hothouse Tomatoes?
    i've never listened to them, but i prefer to eat field-grown, vine ripened.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

The Mars Volta

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The Mars Volta
    Which album?
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy

De-loused in the Comatorium

De-loused in the Comatorium
    Like it.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
    Excellence. One of my all-time favorites right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Like it.

Any other recomendations by TMV? I recieved my latest issue of Rolling Stone and here's Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, B.B. King and this dude that I had no clue who he was. Come to find out he's the guitarist for TMV, so I decided to check them out. While they are a little out of what I normaly listen to they definitely have their good moments. I liked the way some of their songs had almost a jazz feel to them.

Any other recomendations by TMV? I recieved my latest issue of Rolling Stone and here's Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, B.B. King and this dude that I had no clue who he was. Come to find out he's the guitarist for TMV, so I decided to check them out. While they are a little out of what I normaly listen to they definitely have their good moments. I liked the way some of their songs had almost a jazz feel to them.
    Francis the Mute and Amputechture are the only other albums of TMV that I am familiar with. John Frusciante plays on most of the tracks on Amputechture. I like all three of the albums, but they are not for everyone. They have a new one but I have not heard it yet.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

"Recently played" on my Launchcast station:

Lyle Lovett - Closing Time
    Otis Redding - These Arms of Mine
    Norah Jones - Sinking Soon
    They Might Be Giants - Who's that standing out my window (this one must have skipped, because I don't remember it).
    Randy Travis - Deeper than the Holler
    Robert Earl Keen - I'm Going to Town
    Ryan Adams - When the Stars go Blue
    B.B. King - You've done lost your good thing now
    Bobby Brown- My Prerogative

a bunch of stuff that I skipped and before that was some Ray Charles, The Martins, Boyz II Men, Shenandoah's Moon Over Georgia(which I really like) was in there.

I really like launchcast. Nice variety.

"Recently Played" on my iPod (on Shuffle mode)

Nirvana - Territorial Pissings
    Deftones - Engine No. 9
    Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
    Tool - Undertow
    The Mars Volta - Vermicide
    Incubus - Out from Under
    Nine Inch Nails - Heresy
    Disturbed - Meaning of Life
    Hum - Iron Clad Lou
    Smashing Pumpkins - Mouths of Babes

+ Reply to Thread