+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4875

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanMidstone View Post
    Rihanna:-Please don't stop music
    Akcent:-Happy people
    Wow, you are a trusting soul. Putting your complete address on below your avatar.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Just heard this at the restaurant while eating lunch. Made me think of Inudesu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHB060NKYo
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

if anyone is into singer/songwriter type stuff, the lead singer Glen Phillips has a few great albums.

I got the Beady Eyes (Liam Gallagher's new band) and its very just alright. Watered down Oasis stuff

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Aaaahhhh, the 90s.

Good times.

Patsy Cline playing on my Pandora station right now. Before that it was Randy Travis. I think it's in a country kind of mood.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

George Strait - Amarillo By Morning

One of my all time favorite CW songs. I have made that trip a few times and it takes me right by George's subdivision.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Speaking of 90's:

Hootie & the Blowfish's Cracked Rear View album

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Speaking of 90's:

LOVE that album! Was the 2nd CD I ever got.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Speaking of 90's:

Excellent college music. I firmly believe the 90's are going to go down as the best music decade with the 70's coming in a very close second. If you are into the 90's rock/grunge/alt music, I recommend listening to Lithium on XM/Sirius radio.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Wallflowers radio station on Pandora is a must if you enjoy the 90's.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Excellent college music. I firmly believe the 90's are going to go down as the best music decade with the 70's coming in a very close second. If you are into the 90's rock/grunge/alt music, I recommend listening to Lithium on XM/Sirius radio.
    i'm going to have to disagree with you there on the 90's, but agree with the lithium.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'm going to have to disagree with you there on the 90's, but agree with the lithium.
    Unless he's talking about the 1890s. That was a pretty good decade for music.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Best part of the 90s - OK Computer, Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness, Aenima. Other than that Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder basically ruined the 90s. I cannot stand Lithium. Much prefer Alt Nation and SiriusXMU.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Best part of the 90s - OK Computer, Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness, Aenima. Other than that Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder basically ruined the 90s. I cannot stand Lithium. Much prefer Alt Nation and SiriusXMU.

No Nevermind in that list?? Come on Guiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    No Nevermind in that list?? Come on Guiss.
    Good album, but it doesn't come close to atoning for Pearl Jam/Soundgarden/Temple of a Dog. I don't know if I wore that album out, but I never feel like listening to it anymore.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

So what's your beef with Pearl Jam and Soundgarden? Other than you just don't like it. Just curious. Do you buy into the opinions that Silversun Pickups are todays Smashing Pumpkins? I don't hear it personally.

The 90's defined my musical tastes and I miss that music, even the smaller one or two hit type bands: Candlebox, Sponge, Seven Mary Three, Trippin Daisy, Toadies, Ruth Ruth, Self, Becky Sharp, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Screaming Trees, Gin Blossoms, Pushmonkey, Caroline Spine, etc. Don't judge me but I still listen to the rap/rock stuff and really like it. Saw 311 last Tuesday and I still crank up 2 Skinnee J's and Shootyz Groove from time to time.

I listen to Alt Nation some but so much of that stuff seems straight indie to me and is more of a complement to XMU now. I can't get into it. I've tried. I can do without Arcade Fire, Band of Horses (they're local to me now), The National, Pinback on and on. Just goes over my head. Sometimes I like Death Cab but that's because I listened to Built to Spill 10-12 years ago when that Pacific Northwest sound was really starting.

+ Reply to Thread