+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 325 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4875

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Primus - Lacquer Head

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

r.i.p., levon helm

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Blues Traveler on Pandora

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Goyte - Somebody That I Used to Know(Cover)

Cover of:

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    r.i.p., levon helm
    Where would you rank him on the list of musical Arkansans?

1. Cash
    2. Green (probably ought to be 1B)
    3. Johnson (not born in the Natural State, but raised there)
    4. Helm or Campbell I guess?

Scott Joplin has to be up there somewhere.

Guiss would want Kris Allen in the top 3.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Who is Kris Allen?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Who is Kris Allen?
    Uh huh.

Sure. Play it that way. We all know you've got his cd in your car right now (I actually think it may be in my wife's car, come to think of it).

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Where would you rank him on the list of musical Arkansans?

1. Cash
    2. Green (probably ought to be 1B)
    3. Johnson (not born in the Natural State, but raised there)
    4. Helm or Campbell I guess?

Scott Joplin has to be up there somewhere.

Guiss would want Kris Allen in the top 3.
    now that's a tough one. i would probably rate the band right up there dead even with cash and slightly ahead of the reverend, but there was a lot of canadian talent that went into making the band great. so individually, they'd probably be...

1. cash
    2 johnson
    3 green
    4 helm
    5 campbell

but the top 3 are so close they might change order at any time based on my mood.

i can't really rate joplin. i'm aware of him academically, but i'm just not that familiar with his music.

and i must honestly say i've never heard of kris allen. does that mean i'm not cool?

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    now that's a tough one. i would probably rate the band right up there dead even with cash and slightly ahead of the reverend, but there was a lot of canadian talent that went into making the band great. so individually, they'd probably be...

1. cash
    2 johnson
    3 green
    4 helm
    5 campbell

but the top 3 are so close they might change order at any time based on my mood.

i can't really rate joplin. i'm aware of him academically, but i'm just not that familiar with his music.

and i must honestly say i've never heard of kris allen. does that mean i'm not cool?
    Quite the opposite. He is the kid from Conway that won American Idol a few years back.

And you've heard Scott Joplin. Haven't you seen The Sting?

Right now I'm listening to some of the songs from this list:

25 iconic snare drum intros.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Flawed list. Should include Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)

Most distinctive regular snare/piccolo snare flam ever recorded, and it is right at the beginning of the song and album.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

i don't know about the intro, but #12 would definitely be on my list of top 10 bgv's of the 90's.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Tripping Daisy - I got a Girl

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Flawed list. Should include Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)

Most distinctive regular snare/piccolo snare flam ever recorded, and it is right at the beginning of the song and album.
    I'll see your Deftones and raise you Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm (seriously underrated band IMO anyways)

http://youtu.be/30w8DyEJ__0

Not listening to it, but it's relevent to this thread:

Klosterman attends Creed and Nickleback concerts on the same night.

+ Reply to Thread