+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 325 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Why would I after hearing the two radio songs?
    I don't know. That's my stuff though.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

jeopardy category: "miles davis albums, in other words"

$300 -- drawings of the iberian pennensula

$500 -- Lady Techsters' uniforms

$1000 -- significant event of march 25, 1979

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
    Nice...I have to listen to him shredding at least 5 times a week or I have SRV withdrawals.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Hollies Greatest Hits
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    jeopardy category: "miles davis albums, in other words"

$300 -- drawings of the iberian pennensula

$500 -- Lady Techsters' uniforms

$1000 -- significant event of march 25, 1979
    What is Sketches of Spain? for $300

What is Kind of Blue? for $500

And, what is Birth of the Nerd for $1000, Alex.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    What is Sketches of Spain? for $300

What is Kind of Blue? for $500

And, what is Birth of the Nerd for $1000, Alex.

oh, so sorry, the correct response was "birth of the cool." we also would have accepted "the complete birth of the cool" or, for the arkansasbob haters out there, "b**ch's brew."

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm listening to the album "Incredibad" by The Lonely Island. I can't help but laugh my ass off at some of this nonsense. Haha! It's from three of the guys that are now writing for Saturday Night Live that created the "Jizz in my Pants" video for the show. I typically hate rap, but some of these songs just kill me.

Some favorites: "Boombox," "Santana DVX," "Dreamgirl," "I'm on a Boat" <-- definitely watch the video on Youtube... I like "Space Olympics" and "Like a Boss" too. This will probably give you a good idea of how screwed up in the head I am, when you watch/listen to any of this, but it's big among my friends down here right now, haha.
    For example, in "Dreamgirl," you have Norah Jones guest-singing about this guy's sick lust for some kind of retarded girl, and then the song morphs into basically a love song about Chex Mix... yeah, what the hell.

Jeff Healey Band - Cover to Cover

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Jeff Healey plays a mean guitar!
    I am listening to Led Zeplin IV today.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Layton Howerton - Boxing God

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I usually listen to the Light Classical station on digital cable TV. If not, it is the Singers and Standards station. Just bought the CD "The Priests" and have been listening to that as well. In the pottery room I set the radio on the 60's station and dare anybody to change it. (It is the only stuff I can sing along to)

Today was a Shastro day and the album was Malimba Moon
    WWDog
    La Tech

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Frank Sinatra, "The Capitol Years" set.

No, I'm not old, I just have good taste!

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man View Post
    Frank Sinatra, "The Capitol Years" set.

No, I'm not old, I just have good taste!
    At least the music has a melody. It is hard to find more current music with a melody theses days.

Today I am listening to Electric Light Orchestra. The base player passed away last week.
    WWDog
    La Tech

+ Reply to Thread