+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 326 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4886

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Rammstein is great. Here is my favorite music video from them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHlA3fmJG0
    Yeah, that is one of my favorite Rammstein songs.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Rammstein is great. Here is my favorite music video from them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHlA3fmJG0
    I can't listen to Rammstein without thinking of The Ministry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtZ7...eature=related

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Cheap Trick - Live at Budokan
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Derek Webb
    a great poet, like the legendary caedmon. i'm ashamed i don't own any of his solo stuff.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    screw U2. they suck.
    U2 is the greatest effing band ever!

You listen up, Lum --

If I ever catch you dissing U2 again, I swear I will hunt you down and show you just what happened to Pee-Pie.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    U2 is the greatest effing band ever!

You listen up, Lum --

If I ever catch you dissing U2 again, I swear I will hunt you down and show you just what happened to Pee-Pie.
    What is so great about them?
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What is so great about them?
    Everything.

ok ... maybe not "Pop". But everything else.

Everything.

ok ... maybe not "Pop". But everything else.
    Then it should be easy to pick a song or two and explain why they are so great.

Look -- I cannot even tell you how completely disinterested I am in debating at this time. I only stopped by this thread to yank Lum's chain. Check with me again later, and we'll discuss U2's artistic superiority in detail.

In fact ... stop by my tailgate on Sep 19. I grill you some meat and walk you through album by album.

In the meantime, download the live versions of Bad and "40". Then listen to New Years Day, City of Blinding Lights, In God's County, The Fly, and Stay. Those should get you started.

If you can't make a guitar "chime", you haven't learned it yet.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Look -- I cannot even tell you how completely disinterested I am in debating at this time. I only stopped by this thread to yank Lum's chain. Check with me again later, and we'll discuss U2's artistic superiority in detail.

In fact ... stop by my tailgate on Sep 19. I grill you some meat and walk you through album by album.

In the meantime, download the live versions of Bad and "40". Then listen to New Years Day, City of Blinding Lights, In God's County, The Fly, and Stay. Those should get you started.

Man.. that set list would make anyone with a semblance of musical taste puke.

You mean play a "harmonic"?

Man.. that set list would make anyone with a semblance of musical taste puke.

Like I told Guiss ... I will have to enlighten you later.

I've got a kid being born tomorrow, so I can't focus on this right now. I'll have to get you knuckle-dragging cretins up to speed some other time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You mean play a "harmonic"?
    Music Theory 101 rears its ugly head.

+ Reply to Thread