+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arkansas

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Re: Arkansas

As Corso would say, "Not so fast my friend"!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefoo...story/10516374

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    Is your mom at work? Thats the only time you get on the computer

That really wasnt that funny.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    Quit posting rumors like a school girl. My grandmother new that deal wasn't going to happen. Can I call you Kirk Herbstreit...........
    nope

but you can call me your DADDY

what do you think a message board is? moron

and comb your head before you come to class

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

That really wasnt that funny.
    It was too, just a little bit.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    nope

but you can call me your DADDY

what do you think a message board is? moron

and comb your head before you come to class

Are you serious. Grow a sack little drummer boy.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Are you serious. Grow a sack little drummer boy.
    little?

man, you are WAY off.

he doesn't know me at all, does he guys?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    As Corso would say, "Not so fast my friend"!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefoo...story/10516374
    What's wrong with Arkansas?

First, the basketball coach from Creighton accepted the Head Coaching job at Arkansas last April and then CHANGED his mind like a little girl....now Grobe pretty much does the same thing in football. What are these guys scared of? (Serious answers only, please! )

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    What's wrong with Arkansas?

First, the basketball coach from Creighton accepted the Head Coaching job at Arkansas last April and then CHANGED his mind like a little girl....now Grobe pretty much does the same thing in football. What are these guys scared of? (Serious answers only, please! )

HD

i asked that same question to someone who used to work at UA; he said; it is the only game in town. someone sneezes and it is front page news in fayettville AND little rock. hard fish bowl for some guys.

I think the AD instability might have played into it up to this point too

+ Reply to Thread