+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Mississippi

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Southern Mississippi

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    I also would like to see Nixon playing in the game. This is the time of year to work on our chemistry and getting her into the games would help that. I would like to see Nixon coming in for Sneed and Dowdell and have Johnson playing the three spot. We need all of our weapons utilized and I believe Nixon would contribute. We seem to be two deep at every single position and should be able to run the pants off other teams. If we can get consistent outside shooting we could be like the WNBA Champion Phoenix Mercury. They are very exciting to watch with Taurasi, Pondexter and Taylor lighting things up.
    I agree. I would, also, like to see Sidney play in this one. That, hopefully, is another big time outside threat.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

That is a very fun offense to run. Paul Westhead is a mastermind with offense, I love the Loyola Marymount offense and they absolutely lit it up. Westhead had a motto of shooting 100 times a game and felt if you shot 100 times a game and only made 30% of your shots that would put you in the 70's or 80's and that would be enough to win alot of games but what he didn't realize was that he would have so much talent on his teams they shot around 40-50% from the floor and would shoot around 35% from the three point line and averaged well over 100 points a game.
    A great great fun offense and it allows for your defense to be weak due to just trying to outscore the other team.
    Any of you HS coaches that are interested in seeing it let me know and I will make you a copy of the Loyola Marymount instructional tape that he did and it breaks it down step by step.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Southern doesn't look like much to me. They lost to Jackson State and South Alabama and got blown out by MS State. Their most impressive win is agains ULM. I hope we don't get too excited about beating them tonight.
    ________
    Ipad accessories
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

I think they lost to Jacksonville State and not Jackson State. Also, does anyone remember the 6'4 post Stephanie Helgesen? She is the All-State player from the New Orleans area that went to Purdue with Kristy Curry and later transferred to Southern Miss. when Curry left for Texas Tech. Always wondered did we recruit her. She would have been a senior in high school during Budke's last year if I am not mistaken. She is a redshirt sophomore for them. She would have been a junior at Purdue.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the correction. One of our guards will have to help out on the big girl. We don't need a repeat of the Cristal Kelly debacle.
    ________
    WENDIE 99
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Southern doesn't look like much to me. They lost to Jackson State and South Alabama and got blown out by MS State. Their most impressive win is agains ULM. I hope we don't get too excited about beating them tonight.
    I think it all depends on how definitively we beat them, given that we DO win. Another weak showing will increase the doubt among those who are waiting to see this talent come together.

A win, regardless of how painful, will still be a win, and I'm hoping to see a blowout.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Why would we recruit her? She is over 6'2 Who do you think our coach is, Barmore?

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

1-April
    2-T.P.
    3-Wysinger
    4-Johnson/Nixon
    5-Jo

You can always go back to the original line-up if what you try doesn't work. Switching the line-up a little could also throw the other team off their game becuase they are faced with different people they haven't really scouted much. I am a big fan of Nixon because I think she is a really good player but is not going to have a chance to shine because he is not putting her in. I love all the girls on this team though. I wish I had another year to manage because i would love to get to know this team more. They are fun to be around and very intelligent girls. It's exciting to see all there personalities and how different they are and then come together on the court and accomplish the one mission they all have in common. To win games.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    There is no reason not to get excited about each and EVERY win.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Two for twenty isn't very good at all.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

anyone having trouble with the latech tv?

Varsity Bulldog dawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her game

What's the score? Is the game on radio?

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I am having problems with LATechTv as well. Cut out a few minutes ago and cannot get it to come back up.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

It was working fine and just went out. Can't get it back.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Shooting woes continue. Are we rushing shots or taking bad ones?

+ Reply to Thread