+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a car/loan

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Need a car/loan

Since I'm getting the new car, I'd like to go through a TECH supporter for my loan. I already have a car in mind, so if I get this one, I'll need a loan.

If I can't get this car, then I'll look at Synco Motors and other TECH supporters.

With that said, if anyone has the phone numbers (preferably a work number) for Ronny Walker and Jeff Parker, please either post them or PM me those numbers.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Re: Need a car/loan

I was going to say you should call FNB. They support Tech. I don't have Ronnie's number but he works at the Toma Lodge office(the new building by Super 1). I use FNB for all my rental property. They've really gone out of their way to be helpful. I'm just a little guy but they make me feel like I'm their biggest customer.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Need a car/loan

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    I was going to say you should call FNB. They support Tech. I don't have Ronnie's number but he works at the Toma Lodge office(the new building by Super 1). I use FNB for all my rental property. They've really gone out of their way to be helpful. I'm just a little guy but they make me feel like I'm their biggest customer.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did get my first loan through them, but when I went to get the car, I found out that it was a piece of crap... so I had to scrap that loan.

I ended up buying a new car, and they couldn't come close to the interest rate that Honda was providing me. Any other purchase that require a loan will easily get a phone call to them to see what they can do for me. Ronnie and Sharon treated me as you said... like I was a million dollar man. VERY good people.

+ Reply to Thread