+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LSUS beats NSU

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

LSUS beats NSU

LSUS beat NSU 79-73 tonight and now have wins over NSU, McNesse, and Centenary. Good thing we don't play them this year.

And for those of you wanting McConathy as our hc, he is now 4-6 on the year. I don't seem him leaving NSU for a major college job anytime soon. McDowell, however, is 11-0 and #5 in NAIA. I bet he isn't at LSUS for much longer.

I'm not trying to start anything, I am happy to have Rupp and Nikita on board and am waiting patiently.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: LSUS beats NSU

Thanks for the report. I didn't realize Shreveport was doing so well. Where do they play home games?
    ________
    Donald n. frey
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:06 AM.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically, one of the major things that tilted the game in LSUS' favor was the point guard play. The Pilots got a transfer from the Stevenson kid (from Quitman) because he was stuck behind McConathy's son in the rotation at NWS. Anyway, he outplayed the McConathy kid on both ends.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

They play at "the dock." It is what they call their gym on campus. I also talked to McDowell at church yesterday and he said he wished they played Tech this year, because after this year no one around here will beat them.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Ironically, one of the major things that tilted the game in LSUS' favor was the point guard play. The Pilots got a transfer from the Stevenson kid (from Quitman) because he was stuck behind McConathy's son in the rotation at NWS. Anyway, he outplayed the McConathy kid on both ends.
    i had this conversation the other day. i watched jared stevenson play in high school. talked to him about coming to tech. talked to the coaches about getting him to tech, even as a walk-on. said he wasn't good enough. he went to nsu and was a freshman point guard along with mcconathy's son. i knew he was never going to play, and jared eventually figured that out as well. jared is better than michael mcconathy, and i wish him the best of luck at lsus.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    They play at "the dock." It is what they call their gym on campus. I also talked to McDowell at church yesterday and he said he wished they played Tech this year, because after this year no one around here will beat them.
    Wow, what an interesting statement.
    That's what they say about us next year . . . we can't get anyone to schedule our up-and-comers in 2008-09.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread