+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TOUCHDOWN COWBOYS!!!

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

TOUCHDOWN COWBOYS!!!

I know that its a Tech board...but hey it's the off season for us. :bigcry:

Big comeback over the lions. Close game!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: TOUCHDOWN COWBOYS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post

I know that its a Tech board...but hey it's the off season for us. :bigcry:

Big comeback over the lions. Close game!
    The Cowboys reminded me of a certain college team yesterday. Everything went right for them in the end.

Jason Witten is Money. I was glad to see him get the wining TD reception after fumbling at the goal line. He gives 100 percent effort all the time.

Romo's stock is soaring.

Only question: Will TO pout and be disruptive after only getting three catches?

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

One of the things Romo seems to have done very well is build a relationship with TO that keeps him from pouting. The Lions really didn't want TO to do anything yesterday--often putting triple-coverage on him. That mean that Witten and Barber were free a lot. It wasn't that Dallas was using TO as a decoy (the way Parcells tried to) but just that the throws weren't there. Romo seems to be able to get TO to see that, and it's working so far. I suspect it will as long as the Boys are winning. If they were 4-9 right now, it might not be.

Pretty amazing really that this team has the best record a Cowboy team has ever had at this point, especially when you consider how good some of those other teams were. Of course, the East isn't what it once was, which makes a difference

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The Cowboys just need to shore up their defense a little and they'll be ok. They have hot streaks where they kill the qb and then they get into ruts where they can't get any pressure on the qb at all. It's like night and day sometimes.

The offense is very hard to stop because of Witten and TO. Crayton is also underrated at WR. Barber is pretty good but not quite as fast as I'd like him to be. I'm not worried about the Cowboys scoring points on anyone including N.E. Like I said it's the defense that worries me. .....Not sure those CB's are ever gonna be 100% this year.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

That's all I have to say to this thread.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post

That's all I have to say to this thread.
    Nice contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    The Cowboys reminded me of a certain college team yesterday. Everything went right for them in the end.

Jason Witten is Money. I was glad to see him get the wining TD reception after fumbling at the goal line. He gives 100 percent effort all the time.

Romo's stock is soaring.

Only question: Will TO pout and be disruptive after only getting three catches?
    TO was pouting on the sideline. Like said in another post...due to the fact that they are winning we probably will not hear much from him. If I had the talent that he had I would want the ball every down too...just have to remember that it's a team game.

+ Reply to Thread