+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitney is out

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Whitney is out

Sounds like that last second fall at the Southern Miss game might have cost her the season. The article on latechsports just states that she is out "indefinitely". Now is the time for someone to step in and fill a big spot. Whitney has done a great job in the few games that she has played. Hate to lose her.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Whitney is out

which makes that NO CALL even more frustrating.......

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    which makes that NO CALL even more frustrating.......
    Yep. I just hope she can start healing now. She had to sit out a year after transferring, so I am sure this is super frustrating for her.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

What a bummer!!

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Oh gosh!!! I hate that for her. Maybe she can make a quick recovery.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

minimum recovery time on this type of injury is one year

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

That sucks. Champ you re right though time for someone else to step up and show the coaches they deserve to play. Hope she gets well real soon cause the team needs her.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    minimum recovery time on this type of injury is one year

What is "this type of injury?" Is it for sure an ACL tear? I just thought maybe it was a strain or something. I didn't know the diagnosis was made already.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    What is "this type of injury?" Is it for sure an ACL tear? I just thought maybe it was a strain or something. I didn't know the diagnosis was made already.
    Strain is a muscular injury (pulled muscle), and a sprain involves a ligament like the ACL. If it is her ACL that is going to suck really bad because after her transfer she may not get that year of eligibility back. The NCAA may not grant her the redshirt due to her transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by 10cDawg View Post
    Strain is a muscular injury (pulled muscle), and a sprain involves a ligament like the ACL. If it is her ACL that is going to suck really bad because after her transfer she may not get that year of eligibility back. The NCAA may not grant her the redshirt due to her transfer.
    I understand the difference between a strain and a sprain and an ACL tear, but has that even been determined yet????? Maybe it's not as bad as people think. Only her doctor knows for sure. Let's hope for the best.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    I understand the difference between a strain and a sprain and an ACL tear, but has that even been determined yet????? Maybe it's not as bad as people think. Only her doctor knows for sure. Let's hope for the best.
    I wasn't being a jerk just clarifying the difference for those who may not know. Most the time doctors won't tell you that you've torn your ACL unless they have a pretty good reason to think that you did. How did it happen anyway? All I have heard is that it was a bad no call.

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

Can't catch a break....that would get me really mad, having to sit out for transfer only to get injured with 0.5 seconds left in a poor game.

+ Reply to Thread