+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech TV?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Tech TV?

Is the game on Tech TV tonight? I just assumed it would be, but did not check until now. Sometimes it doesn't start until the game actually starts - no pre-game, but I thought I would ask now, so I can stream the audio if it isn't.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech TV?

Champ,

Have had the same problem in the past; however, it generally comes on once the game starts. I just listen to the audio before the tipoff. Just heard Coach Long say that Whitney Jones is likely out for the year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Champ,

Have had the same problem in the past; however, it generally comes on once the game starts. I just listen to the audio before the tipoff. Just heard Coach Long say that Whitney Jones is likely out for the year.
    Thanks gram,

I figured that was season ending for Whitney. Man! I just hate that for her.

It is up now.

+ Reply to Thread