+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality, from one fan's perspective

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Reality, from one fan's perspective

Maybe Leon will come back until we get a real coach. Lord Long is making Butke look good.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    And thank goodness for that. Only complete morons would proclaim WBB as their signature program when they have FB & MBB programs that can make money when properly run. Only rich BCS programs can afford to throw money into the WBB black hole.
    While I agree with the point you're making I can't help but disagree with the way that I'm hearing it...if that makes sense. I've long agreed that you can not be average at everything and great at WBB and get respect. However, great respect is owed to Coach Barmore and our WBB program. It is simply sad that you can piss away all of that respect and tradition so quickly. If you're not competitive today you might as well be nobody and have never been.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    leon was at the game tonight; for those of you who arent in town
    Leon is aways at the game. :icon_wink: I don't know how he can stand to watch it.

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

it is sad to watch such a powerhouse turn into such a powderpuff. i recall watching AT, pam kelley, kim mulkey, jennifer white, and others pour themselves into this program. i recall coach barmore making a team wash their own unis because they didn't respect this program enough. and, now this. it is sad. i remember when we lost to nlu. they had a national powerhouse program. not the current product on the floor. where do we go? what do we do? i am not sure. do we remain patient and see if the current coach has the cahones to be the man who leads us out of the wilderness? i only hope we can be THE Lady techsters. the ones who when i met strangers and said i attended tech said. oh, y'all have THE womens program. now? we are just another program. its a shame...

Puppy lafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelafan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You are dead on glm47...with POWERHOUSE football and mens basketball teams like TECH has who need womens basketball????

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lafan View Post
    You are dead on glm47...with POWERHOUSE football and mens basketball teams like TECH has who need womens basketball????
    Yeah, thankfully that shitty ULL was on our schedule else we'd finish 0-28!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by lafan View Post
    I believe you misqouted me.

Do you work in media or are you just a dumb ass?

Puppy parkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the ears parkedgourmet2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1992 View Post
    it is sad to watch such a powerhouse turn into such a powderpuff. i recall watching AT, pam kelley, kim mulkey, jennifer white, and others pour themselves into this program. i recall coach barmore making a team wash their own unis because they didn't respect this program enough. and, now this. it is sad. i remember when we lost to nlu. they had a national powerhouse program. not the current product on the floor. where do we go? what do we do? i am not sure. do we remain patient and see if the current coach has the cahones to be the man who leads us out of the wilderness? i only hope we can be THE Lady techsters. the ones who when i met strangers and said i attended tech said. oh, y'all have THE womens program. now? we are just another program. its a shame...

I miss those days as well. However, with "coach" --- and I use that term VERY Lightly -- Long making all of these varied excuses, look at the facts. It was awesome to have the former players return to play this years bunch; however, did you notice that only one big person was invited back and even she was one of the shorter post players that we have had. Hmmmmm, do you think he recognized his own weaknesses before he ever set it up. Now if he could just get all of the other coaches to play nice and not play any post people we might have a chance.

Pack up the U-haul it is LONG past the time to go. It would be better to have no program than such a farce of a program.

Quote Originally Posted by parkedgourmet2 View Post
    I miss those days as well. However, with "coach" --- and I use that term VERY Lightly -- Long making all of these varied excuses, look at the facts. It was awesome to have the former players return to play this years bunch; however, did you notice that only one big person was invited back and even she was one of the shorter post players that we have had. Hmmmmm, do you think he recognized his own weaknesses before he ever set it up. Now if he could just get all of the other coaches to play nice and not play any post people we might have a chance.

Pack up the U-haul it is LONG past the time to go. It would be better to have no program than such a farce of a program.
    Not to mention the conditioning of the former players wasn't what it should have been and they still remained competitive. Coach Barmore was calling time outs in the second half so that most of them could catch their breath. There is no way that our conditioned players should have struggled in that situation. Don't get me wrong...I would struggle to play the first half if I played today.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

FYI

Kelly Jolly-Harper and Western Carolina has already beat then #21 Louisville and Middle Tennessee State this year.

Puppy parkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the ears parkedgourmet2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Amen - maybe they would at least understand that 10 guards at 5'4'' is going to have a difficult time competing. Pan American had a center that was 5'9'' when they came into the conference while I was at TECH. We are starting to remind me a lot of their team. We need a new coach desperately.
    I am not sure we could beat Pan American right now --- We sure could not leave the starters at home for that road trip anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks JOKER AND DR you sure knew how to fold a program.

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

we lost again at the TAC. does anyone else recall when we did not lose at home? wasn't it the Lady Techsters who were 54-0 at home? i know we don't pay a coach diddly squat but i have to think there are a few former techsters who are former or current coaches whom might be a wee bit interested? where is fortner now? i know there are others--suggestions anyone?

+ Reply to Thread