+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 jucos in one night...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

2 jucos in one night...

:bigcry: How do we lose to TWO jucos in one night??? I try not to be a downer most of the time, but this has to be my most disappointing night since attending Tech.:bigcry:

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar

Re: 2 jucos in one night...

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    :bigcry: How do we lose to TWO jucos in one night??? I try not to be a downer most of the time, but this has to be my most disappointing night since attending Tech.:bigcry:
    same for me, AG, and i've been watching tech games since before you were born or thought of. by the way, thanks for pointing out that you were throwing the shirt to the kid. give me advanced warning and i'll let it go next time. . .but thanks for the dog paws anyway.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It was truly a BLACK TUESDAY if you were a TECH fan...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Although I am not a fan of WBB and seldom attend their games, the Techsters loss to nlulm was more difficult to understand and harder for me to accept than the DAWGS loss to uapb. I don't like losing anytime but losing to the warthogs or lady warthogs makes it worse.

I was there until the end but the two losses made it seem like a much longer drive home. An 8:25 p.m. start time on a school/work night is not good for most people so I was not real surprised that only about 300 of us stayed to the end.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

God is good -

Luckily, I had a Gideon Christmas function last nite that spared me of the bad experience -

And I have another function Thursday nite -

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Kudo's on your functional scheduling, DFM. You seem to have found a good system. I am afraid the conference schedule is gonna get really ugly.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Reneau better be serious about this 2020 thing. Otherwise, he has no idea how bad his legacy will look to most fans. It's great that he brought a micromanufacturing center, raised admission requirements, etc, etc. I think he has done an outstanding job there.

But, he has never understood that the large majority of the world will never know about that stuff. Here's what they will remember:

In March of 1987, the Lady Techsters won the national championship. Then Reneau took over in May of '87. Now, toward the end of Reneau's regime, he has alienated one of the greatest coaches in the history of WBB, who is also a Tech alum, the team can't make the tourney, and now they are losing regularly to ULM. The same argument could be made for MBB, football, and baseball (minus the national championship part). Some legacy.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Basketball Re: 2 jucos in one night...

Is this the first time we lost both ends of a double-header since USC/ULL when the TAC opened?

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    Kudo's on your functional scheduling, DFM. You seem to have found a good system. I am afraid the conference schedule is gonna get really ugly.
    Unfortunately -

My social calendar is very sparse after the New Year, so I'm pretty sure I will get a heavy dose of medicine in early 2008

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

They say it is darkest just before the dawn, hope this applies to our BB teams. Because things sure look very dark right now... :bigcry:

At least we have FB recruiting until Coach Sim and the boys crank it up again.

+ Reply to Thread