+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitchell Report

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Mitchell Report

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Tejada's name has now been leaked. Now we know why his performance has gone down.
    So, what do you think about the Astros signing Tejada? Do you think baseball teams really care that these guys did this stuff? Or are they just concerned with the fact that Tejada might make them a contender?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Does it really need to be this long of an announcement and speech???

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

LAME! LAME! LAME!

This report did nothing but tell us what we already knew. His recommendations (education programs about the dangers of steroids, testing players) are TERRIBLY WEAK.

He recommended that people named in the report not be punished and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I hate the way he keeps referring to the "era" by saying it "was" a bad time as if it happened in the distant past and is not happening today. This was a waste of 20 months.

Watching that press conference made me want to puke. He effectively said that Selig stood by and did nothing, but then "asks the commissioner" to not punish anyone in the report, so Selig is now not accountable for what he allowed to happen. I'm not saying it's all Selig's fault, because it's not. But, any report that is as big as this one should have some teeth. This doesn't.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Add Phil Hiatt to the list of LA Tech baseball players implicated (p. 194)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    This is going to be hard for baseball in the short run, but I'm willing to suffer to clean house.
    The players named are still 1-2% of players that in MLB. This is nothing but a witch hunt.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/pdf/...ell_report.pdf

here is the actual report in PDF form. I thought the copies of the personal checks and M/O at the very end of the report were interesting. Looks like Jason Grimsley was a huge customer. It is like 410 pages, so it's not a quick read.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    http://assets.espn.go.com/media/pdf/...ell_report.pdf

here is the actual report in PDF form. I thought the copies of the personal checks and M/O at the very end of the report were interesting. Looks like Jason Grimsley was a huge customer. It is like 410 pages, so it's not a quick read.
    Well, with the clubhouse guy, the checks might not necessarily mean much. I mean, they could have asked him to go pick up pizza for the team, etc. I would say that, more likely than not, it is for juicing, but there is just no way to know.

+ Reply to Thread