+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long ruins Christmas for Techster fans

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Long ruins Christmas for Techster fans

Just thought I'd post that title to see where it went....:icon_wink:

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Long ruins Christmas for Techster fans

I'd say your family life must SUCK if the TECHsters losing ruins your CHRISTmas.

:icon_wink: :icon_wink:

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I would have to say that anyone's life must REALLY suck if any sports' teams losing affected them to any extent.

As for the Techsters, as an example, well....they are getting a good education. Chris Long is being paid well. So, what does the score of silly games really matter?

I still chuckle about that image of those Longhorn fans as another loss to OK was happening. They looked like a doctor just told them they had 3 months to live. The camera stayed on the gloomy burnt orange group for a good 20 seconds. Reminded me of just how ridiculous sports' fan can be.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

We certainly do get caught up in it don't we. I don't know why I have feelings of despair, devastation, disappointment, sadness, frustration, doom, hopelessness, betrayal and thoughts of suicide when we lose. However, there is always hope for joy, excitement, ecstasy, fulfillment, glory, fun and transcendence when we win. Other than all that, it is pretty boring and meaningless.

+ Reply to Thread