+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Have you ever known a true rock star?

Varsity Bulldog bambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the ears

Re: Have you ever known a true rock star?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    ewww
    You've never seen the allstate commercials?

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I'm a legend in my own mind, especially when I get on the Rock Band game!!!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Seriously though, Jerry Lee Lewis is my cousin! He and my mother grew up together in Ferriday. My mother's maiden name is Lewis. Her dad and Jerry Lee's dad were brothers! Met him a few times.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    I'm a legend in my own mind, especially when I get on the Rock Band game!!!
    I am starting to get pretty good on the drums.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

I used to know a drummer for the Ruston band "39 Stoneybridge." I believe his name may have been Cordaro ... yeah, his name was Martie Cordaro. They were really popular around the southern United States and put out at least 1 or 2 cd's before they all moved on to bigger and better things in their lives.

I always thought that Martie Cordaro would make a great Athletic Director at a certain Ruston, Louisiana university.

I wonder what he's doing now and if he would be interested should that position ever become available?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    I used to know a drummer for the Ruston band "39 Stoneybridge." I believe his name may have been Cordaro ... yeah, his name was Martie Cordaro. They were really popular around the southern United States and put out at least 1 or 2 cd's before they all moved on to bigger and better things in their lives.

I always thought that Martie Cordaro would make a great Athletic Director at a certain Ruston, Louisiana university.

I wonder what he's doing now and if he would be interested should that position ever become available?
    I don't know, but I'm pretty sure the administration is not going to hire someone that this message board endorses. :icon_wink:

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    They were really popular around the southern United States and put out at least 1 or 2 cd's before they all moved on to bigger and better things in their lives.

Yeah, I had one of those CD's. My girlfriend at the time stole it when she broke up with me.

If anyone by chance has a copy, I'd be forever grateful.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I don't know, but I'm pretty sure the administration is not going to hire someone that this message board endorses. :icon_wink:
    Ha! So true, yet so sad.

If Tech would or would have implemented just some of the ideas that have come off of this board, there is no telling how many great things could have been accomplished at Louisiana Tech.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

I went to the Byron Nelson in Dallas like 4-5 years ago. Me and a buddy spent the entire Sunday morning looking for Tiger on the range or on the putting green. While sitting on the steps that overlook the putting green we thought we saw Tiger on the range so we stood up to go watch him. When I stood up and turned around I was face to face with Tiger. I said wassup to him and told him good luck. He said thanks and asked if we were having a good time. That dude is big upclose.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    I went to the Byron Nelson in Dallas like 4-5 years ago. Me and a buddy spent the entire Sunday morning looking for Tiger on the range or on the putting green. While sitting on the steps that overlook the putting green we thought we saw Tiger on the range so we stood up to go watch him. When I stood up and turned around I was face to face with Tiger. I said wassup to him and told him good luck. He said thanks and asked if we were having a good time. That dude is big upclose.
    what songs does tiger woods sing? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hachiman View Post
    Isn't he the guy that plays Bob on the male enhancement commercials? Livitra, I think.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Isn't he the guy that plays Bob on the male enhancement commercials? Livitra, I think.
    yeah I think that is him.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

He doesn't sing or play an instrument but believe me Tiger Woods is a rockstar.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

He has a couple of number 1 singles. One is called "daddy has a little penis." One is called "Joel whips my ass all night long." Im sure you can sing them better though, your incredible in Rock Band.

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    He has a couple of number 1 singles. One is called "daddy has a little penis." One is called "Joel whips my ass all night long." Im sure you can sing them better though, your incredible in Rock Band.
    Funny...

+ Reply to Thread