+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2008 US Zep Tour?

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

2008 US Zep Tour?

Heard talk that after the Led Zep reunion concert on Monday, that a possible 2008 US tour was discussed very favorable amongst the band members...

Can't wait to see if anything comes of it.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: 2008 US Zep Tour?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Heard talk that after the Led Zep reunion concert on Monday, that a possible 2008 US tour was discussed very favorable amongst the band members...

Can't wait to see if anything comes of it.
    WOW. Man that would be incredible. Of course the ticket prices would be through the roof but I'd probably pay it anyways.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

my love for led zep is no secret, but i don't know if i could pay much more than a tank of gas to see a bunch of old rockers that used to be good. i am sure they would be charging much more than i would be willing to pay. i would much rather pay 10 bucks to see lucinda williams in an open air theatre, or $25 for admission to a festival full of unknowns.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

It's a big possiblility. They recently did an interview for Rolling Stone and said it just felt right being together for the first time since they split. Plant is doing a tour with Allison Krauss in May but after that Zep may do a tour. The biggest thing with them is they don't want to be a spectical. It has to be about the music, not just the show. I would definitely pay to see Led freakin' Zeppelin.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

[quote=arkansasbob;560656]my love for led zep is no secret, but i don't know if i could pay much more than a tank of gas to see a bunch of old rockers that used to be good. quote]

Was not there of course, but I heard that they were very good on Monday. Plant's voice is obviously 30 years older, but people said he still sounds very good. Page and Jones can still play, and Bonham is a chip off his old man's block. If I could afford it, I would not mind seeing them (remembering of course that they are not the LZ in their prime, but then neither am I).

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    my love for led zep is no secret, but i don't know if i could pay much more than a tank of gas to see a bunch of old rockers that used to be good. i am sure they would be charging much more than i would be willing to pay. i would much rather pay 10 bucks to see lucinda williams in an open air theatre, or $25 for admission to a festival full of unknowns.
    I think I would pay. I didn't think Plant sounded too bad at all thee other night. Also it would be a once in a lifetime thing. Being that I am 35 I have never had a chance to see them before and I know I wouldn't get the chance again so I'd probably be there. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Its a no brainer. However, I would MUCH rather catch a Pink Floyd reunion tour.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

any more news on this?

+ Reply to Thread