+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smart play by Westbrooks

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Smart play by Westbrooks

I agree that it was a very unselfish play by Brian Westbrook. BUT...

You know that hundreds of fantasy footbllers around the country were thrilled when they saw him break into the open. Then they SCREAMED at their TVs when he dove down at the one yard line. I don't play fantasy football myself, but I'm sure that plenty of people were not happy.

Great play by Westbrook though.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post

You know that hundreds of fantasy footbllers around the country were thrilled when they saw him break into the open. Then they SCREAMED at their TVs when he dove down at the one yard line. I don't play fantasy football myself, but I'm sure that plenty of people were not happy.

Reminds me of a football board back in the 70's. A friend was doing to win $1000 because all the Oiler's had to do was take a knee and let the clock run out. Whoever they were playing used their final time out and my buddy ran to the bath room. Before he could get back Pastorini ran out of the back of the end zone for a safety instead of taking a knee. Boy was he pissed. there was absolutely no reason to do it. Dan was not the brightest QB to ever play. I wondered at the time if gamblers were having him shave points.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

He cost me points, but I won anyway. As big as he has been for my fantasy team (for two seasons) I can cut him some slack.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

I was screaming last night because my kicker Longwell (Minnesota) cost me my 1st round match...all the dude had to do was make that extra point making it 13-13, but no, he shanks it (even though he had made 2 40 yarders earlier) and it cost me 5 negative points instead of adding 1 point...

END RESULT...I lose...

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

I had Westbrook on my fantasy team last year. This is exactly why I didn't draft him again this season. Too much character.

Bastard needs to get his priorities straight.

+ Reply to Thread