+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's your fantasy team?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Re: How's your fantasy team?

In the Super Bowl this week. Below is my team.

K Warner - QB
    M Hasselbeck - QB
    J Chatman - RB
    A Peterson - RB
    S Jackson - RB
    D Branch - WR
    L Fitzgerald - WR
    D Mason - WR
    K Boss - TE
    J Reed - K
    E Graham - RB
    W Dunn - RB
    S Holmes - WR
    L Fletcher - LB
    R Lewis - LB
    D Harris - LB
    W Witherspoon - LB
    D.J. Williams - LB
    T Johnson - DL
    M Douglas - DL
    A Ogunleye - DL
    N Harper - DB
    M Jackson - DB
    M M. Lewis - DB
    R Harrison - DB

We start
    QB - 1
    RB - 2
    WR - 2
    Offensive Flex - 1
    TE - 1
    K - 1
    LB - 2
    DL - 2
    DB - 2
    Defensive Flex - 1

Who would you start

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Weather killed me in the semi-finals. Had the strongest team all year, but Anderson, Burris, C. Johnson, S. Holmes and the Steelers defense all playing in the blizzard killed me. Gates playing hurt in a blowout didn't help either.

Note to self. Have some dome players available next year.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Played against Brady in the semi-finals last weekend. First "good timing" event of the season for me I think. So I have one league where I'm playing for the championship this week. Other 3 leagues were disaster with teams I was very happy with at the start. Injuries, weird directions for players, etc. just decimated me.

Most annoying league, I missed the playoffs in a prize-league with the highest total points in the league. That's in a 10 team league that took 6 teams into the playoffs. Scored most points and still finished 7th at 6-7.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

TEAM 1.
    How jacked up is this.... going into the playoffs, I'm 9-4 and the #2 seed. Here's my team (Attachment #1)

Attachment #2. ALL the top seeded teams LOSE in the FIRST round of the playoffs. I scored 158 that week. (Normally GREAT seeing as the highest score all year was 162.)

Well (attachment #3) she just happens to put up 165 on me. Oh... and this is an ex-gf's sister that beat me.

TEAM 2
    I'm in the Semi Finals .... and.... I beat Fox (Big Show twice)... so all is well.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueo...eagueId=337633
    Attached Images Attached Images

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Doc - no offense to Luke, but you deserve to lose for playing him instead of both Anderson and Favre.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

He just came off a big game, he's a TECH man, Houston doesn't do well against the pass. I thought it was 6 of one, half dozen of the other. I guessed wrong.

He still passed for 266, just no TD's.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Won in a big upset in my championship game!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot won third while Tech's Abomination lost a close match to place fourth. I'd like to thank the Barking Shelties for making the match for third a better match than our league's championship, ahem.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Going into the 4 team winners bracket semifinals it was my 3 seeded team at 10-5 vs. the 11-4 2 seed and the 1 seeded Brady led 12-2 vs. the 4 seeded 8-7 team. Well this week it is the 4 seeded team playing my 3 seeded team in 2 upsets. My team led by qb's Donovan McNabb & David Garrard vs. Kurt Warner & Jay Cutler & Ladainian Tomlinson. Will be an interesting final. My team won because of the Packers collapse (Farve scored -1).

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I won my league with starting garrard over rosenfells!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot won third while Tech's Abomination lost a close match to place fourth. I'd like to thank the Barking Shelties for making the match for third a better match than our league's championship, ahem.

despite a big game from peyton manning, i got upset in the championship. barel. whats bad about that?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

What are you guys talking about?

+ Reply to Thread