+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How's your fantasy team?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

How's your fantasy team?

How is everybody's fantasy team doing after last weeks weather impacted games? My 10 team league has an 8 team playoff. I was the #3 seed. Won 2 weeks ago in the 1st round of the playoffs. Won this past week to advance to the championship game this weekend. I am playing the #8 seed which knocked off the #1 seed (and 2 time defending league champion) and the #4 seed. Picking Drew Brees in the 2nd round and Colston in the 5th round is finally paying off, especially since they play in the dome this week. No bad weather to affect the Saints.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: How's your fantasy team?

Made it to the championship game with 1200 riding on the line (4 team playoff out of 12). First round was this past week with the bad weather, I had Cutler who had a good week considering other QBs. I had the big mule Jamal Lewis looking like him old self in the snow, McGahee, 100 yrds, Addai-okay with 2 pt. conv helping, Fitzgerald-TD, McDonald-TD, Engram-80 yards, V Davis-TD, Crosby-4 FGs, Vikings D-okay. Good week for me, hopefully I dont get crushed in the championship.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

We don't have playoffs, but go by overall record. Had too many injuries this year to win the league (a guy rapped that up this past week), but still have a shot at second place. Have to win week 16 & 17 though. Second gets $300.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Don't ask.
    Keeper league- I knew I was going to finish near last. Good thing I actually finished last. Bring on McFadden.

Other league- Kinda sucks when your first 2 draft picks are Maroney and Benson. Still I managed to get close to playoff contention.

Bulldog RockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around here RockNRoll Warrior's Avatar

I drafted Maroney and he has been a major bust.

Picked up Kurt Warner a few weeks ago and he is doing great. As an 8th seed, I knocked off the 1st seed in the first round of the playoffs. Go Warner go. Falcons are next.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Made it to the first round of the playoffs, but lost last week due Chargers blowing out Detroit and resting LT in the second half, Winslow's less than steller performance in the snow and having Roydell Williams on the bench!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Injuries plagued me all season (my worst ever in terms of injuries actually) and drafting Gore in the first round pretty much guaranteed I wasn't going to be in the final. I lost in the first round of the playoffs a sad victim of the weather. Lee Evans was a total bomb as was Plaxico Burress who has also been playing injured. Its a good thing really. I was checking game day decisions on all of my starting WR's for the past three weeks and that is one task I was getting tired of on Sunday.

The guy in our league who has Tom Brady had a bye week. What great timing eh? That dude is destined for the championship. Brady, LT, Adrian P. Those three alone wins it.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I had Brady, LT, and Owens . Brady and Owens freaking killed me. The viks D didn't help either.

I had an 11-2 record and went down hard after my first round bye in the playoffs.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

18-team league, so I didn't even sniff at a playoff.

This was my first fantasy outing, and our league uses an autodraft, and both factor screwed me over. I must have been 13th or lower in the autodraft, because I didn't get any decent QBs or RBs. I had what looked like an all-star WR corps, but Harrison crapped out on me, Burress had a few good weeks, and I had to trade Donald Driver to get a starting QB.

Fortunately, there was no money involved.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    18-team league, so I didn't even sniff at a playoff.

This was my first fantasy outing, and our league uses an autodraft, and both factor screwed me over. I must have been 13th or lower in the autodraft, because I didn't get any decent QBs or RBs. I had what looked like an all-star WR corps, but Harrison crapped out on me, Burress had a few good weeks, and I had to trade Donald Driver to get a starting QB.

Fortunately, there was no money involved.

Brian, 18 teams???? Way too many, have to have 12 or less. I was in a 14 team league and there is no depth if an injury occurs. It comes down to the luckiest.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Injuries plagued me all season (my worst ever in terms of injuries actually) and drafting Gore in the first round pretty much guaranteed I wasn't going to be in the final.
    Good ole Frank Gore. I also drafted Gore in the first round, but I was able to rebound because of Brees and Colston. I also picked up Ryan Grant and Justin Fargas off waivers and they have done pretty good.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Other league- Kinda sucks when your first 2 draft picks are Maroney and Benson. Still I managed to get close to playoff contention.

Im in the championship game and thankfully not against your brother. I dont know how he got beat, but now i at least have a chance.

Im also in a league with my brother and a couple of his coworkers. i finished 3rd and lost to a #6 seed in the first round of the playoffs. I just needed Bernard Berrian to score 6 points or so last night if I was going to win, but with Orton at qb, that wasnt happening.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I am about to play in the finals with Rosenfels as my QB...I can't even spell his name!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    I am about to play in the finals with Rosenfels as my QB...I can't even spell his name!
    He has done pretty well for me. Unfortunately, though, he was on my bench when he put up 3 TDs against Tampa Bay.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Mine sucks and that's about all I'll say right now other than it has been my worst year ever. Brees and Colston finally giving some relief.

+ Reply to Thread