+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just for TylerTechsas!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Just for TylerTechsas!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Just for TylerTechsas!!

The best thing I read in that article is that Julius Peppers probably won't play today. That guy can be a beast.

Hey Tyler, HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Oh and go Trinity Trojans!!!! Win state!!!! A win today will make Trinity state champs 2 out of 3 years.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Looking forward to watching Steve Lineweavers' Trojans take on Judson for the Class 5A Div 1 state championship today in the Alamodome. Game is on TV at 2 p.m. today.

Oh.......and of course I'm looking forward to watching YOUR Dallas Cowboys....a/k/a America's team......a/k/a TylerTechsas' clandestine paramour beat the Panthers at 7 pm tonight.

HD

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I guess justice prevailed for Hamlin. Good for him and Da Boys.
    Dang, I sure didn't want my post #10,000 to be about the Cowgirls. I guess BB&B is a kind of sickness; as is being a Saints fan and for those that blindly follow the C..............

Ok, so I couldn't resist. :icon_wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Looking forward to watching Steve Lineweavers' Trojans take on Judson for the Class 5A Div 1 state championship today in the Alamodome. Game is on TV at 2 p.m. today.

Oh.......and of course I'm looking forward to watching YOUR Dallas Cowboys....a/k/a America's team......a/k/a TylerTechsas' clandestine paramour beat the Panthers at 7 pm tonight.

HD
    Do the Panthers even have a QB for tonight's game? It should be a lock for the "Horsecollar" Cowboys.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Meanwhile the Saints have a "playoff" game to win against the Eagles.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

The boys only favored by 10 1/2... I think that is a little low.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Meanwhile the Saints have a "playoff" game to win against the Eagles.

We did it last year and can do it again this year.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    We did it last year and can do it again this year.
    Good luck. Seriously...

I would be willing to listen to how the Cowboys couldn't get it done but the Saints did. It would be something different.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Good luck. Seriously...

I would be willing to listen to how the Cowboys couldn't get it done but the Saints did. It would be something different.
    We shall see. The eagles have looked good last week. The Saints have actually played better without Reggie Bush but get him back tomorrow I think. They should have been using Aaron Stecker (he's proved to be pretty good) all along like they did Duece last year and they wouldn't have to be scrambling for the last playoff spot. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    The boys only favored by 10 1/2... I think that is a little low.

Didn't look that way. And who is QB MATT MOORE? Cowboys escape again against a very poor team. They seem to play down to their opponent. It's going to bite them yet guys.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 12-22-2007 at 11:13 PM.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Didn't look that way. And who is QB MATT MOORE? Cowboys escape again against a very poor team. They seem to play down to their opponent. It's going to bite them yet guys.
    13-2.

If only the Saints could play up with their opponent... Down 31-20 right now to the Eagles with 11:29 left.

Thanks Chicago Bears. Homefield throughout the playoffs. Brett Favre 0-9 at Texas Stadium.

Oh, and Congrats to my Trinity Trojans 2005 & 2007 Texas 5A Div. 1 State Champions!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Thanks Chicago Bears. Homefield throughout the playoffs. Brett Favre 0-9 at Texas Stadium.

Oh, and Congrats to my Trinity Trojans 2005 & 2007 Texas 5A Div. 1 State Champions!!!!
    It pains me to say Congrats to the Cowboy fans. Saints still trying to back / limp into the playoffs. Oh brother! Cowboys beat Wash., with Minn losing at DEN coupled with Saints winning at Chicago and the Saints are in. I told you that being a Saints fan was a sickness.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 12-24-2007 at 01:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread