+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Got Jammed!!

Hybrid View

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

New Orleans Got Jammed!!

No Saint made the Pro Bowl. Thats crap

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3160198

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Re: New Orleans Got Jammed!!

The ENTIRE NFC South got snubbed

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Marques Colston should have made it for sure.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: New Orleans Got Jammed!!

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Colston got screwed. Donald Driver? Are you freaking kidding me?...he's got 2 TD's on the year!

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playdablues View Post
    Colston got screwed. Donald Driver? Are you freaking kidding me?...he's got 2 TD's on the year!
    His own teammate, Greg Jennings, was arguably more worthy of an appearance than Driver. Jennings has been the weapon that has added that explosive dimension back into the Green Bay offense. I mean, with 12 TDs, the guy's made a lot of huge plays this season.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: New Orleans Got Jammed!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    His own teammate, Greg Jennings, was arguably more worthy of an appearance than Driver. Jennings has been the weapon that has added that explosive dimension back into the Green Bay offense. I mean, with 12 TDs, the guy's made a lot of huge plays this season.
    I think Jennings missed two games this year also...12 TDs in 12 games, not too shabby.

There's an article in the Times-Picayune that says this is the first time since 1980 that the Saints have been shut out in the Pro Bowl. That's amazing! I never would've guessed that they had a streak that long.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    Driver got invited and Jennings didn't? That's idiotic. Who picks these silly teams?

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post

How in the hell do you keep Colston from going.......

That is the biggest crock ever. Not to mention Fred Taylor didn't make it in the AFC over Willie Parker????????? When are the Steelers going to get judged on their record and not how good they "should" be.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Colston is the only one that really, really got snubbed. There were a few others who could have gone (Brees, Jahri Evans, McKenzie) but their competition was right there equal to or better than they were. Colston getting left out, though, is a real travesty.

Fred Taylor got looked over for about the 10th year in a row and he's still never made the Pro-Bowl (though his omission is likely more a byproduct of his conference, as evidenced by the inclusion of Marion Barber in the NFC). Neither did any of his teammates on the rest of the 10-4 Jacksonville squad.

I, for the life of me, can't understand why they can't wait until the season ends to finalize voting for this thing. It's not like everybody has to mail in the votes nowadays, and the damn thing isn't until friggin' February. If you're going to hold the event after the conclusion of the season, then why not use that whole season as the body of work which does or does not constitute a given player's worthiness? Why cut the voting short before the most meaningful month of the season even starts?

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

They should just name the teams and then not play the game. It sucks anyway. Has anyone ever even watched this game????? I know I haven't and never will.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Willie Parker ~ 1,317 yds (league high) 2 TD's
    Fred Taylor ~ 1,091 yds, 4TD's

I'd say that neither of them really DESERVE the Pro Bowl bid... but that's what you get when you have a popular fan vote.

Willis McGahee ~ 1,197 yds, 7 TD's
    Jamal Lewis ~ 1,084 yds, 9 TD's

Colston is about the same (statically) with Fitzgerald... and he's a starter. I'd like to see Jennings or Colston over Driver. Holt actually had a quiet decent year.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Willie Parker ~ 1,317 yds (league high) 2 TD's
    Fred Taylor ~ 1,091 yds, 4TD's

I'd say that neither of them really DESERVE the Pro Bowl bid... but that's what you get when you have a popular fan vote.

Willis McGahee ~ 1,197 yds, 7 TD's
    Jamal Lewis ~ 1,084 yds, 9 TD's

Colston is about the same (statically) with Fitzgerald... and he's a starter. I'd like to see Jennings or Colston over Driver. Holt actually had a quiet decent year.
    I thought Lewis or McGahee should both get it over Fred Taylor. Fred is getting the hype because it is so ridiculous that a guy with 10K rushing yards has never been to the pro bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I thought Lewis or McGahee should both get it over Fred Taylor. Fred is getting the hype because it is so ridiculous that a guy with 10K rushing yards has never been to the pro bowl.

Thats kind of what I am saying. Not just on this year's stats, but overall he deserves at least one trip to the island.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    Thats kind of what I am saying. Not just on this year's stats, but overall he deserves at least one trip to the island.
    He had a couple of years in his first 4 years where he tore it up with 1300 yards and double digit TDs. I remember one of those years he only played 12 games and missed the first 4 games, and that hurt him. He ended up with 1323 yards, given that average if he could have played 16 games, been close to 1800 with that per game average. I dont know how he didnt make it those years, but he should have been to at least 2 pro bowls, but the AFC always has stud RBs.

I like Marion Barber as much as the next guy, he is fun to watch run, but him making the Pro Bowl, that is sad. The saddest thing is that there isnt anyone that I would strongly take over him. Not to bag on the Boys, but did Leonard Davis play that well this year? I honestly dont know, since it is hard to see how linemen play unless you have film. Did he really go from big bust to pro bowl in one year, or did the Boy's fans vote him in?

+ Reply to Thread