+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spears Pregnant

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Spears Pregnant

No it's not Britney...her "16 year old" sister Jamie Lynn is.

Ho Ho Ho...Jamie Lynn is a Ho.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Spears Pregnant

What a trashy family. Makes you wish Baby had Hit someone ELSE One More Time, huh?

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Yeah and America is lumping all of Louisiana into this sordid mess. Why is a mother allowing her daughter to live with her 19 yo boyfriend. I think Britney would have gotten pregnant sooner if Justin weren't gay.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Reminds me of something about trash and trailer parks and something being removed or not...I think Louisiana hould pass a law revoking their citizenship.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

I saw an article where Rich Rodriguez's home town in West Virginia pulled up the signs proclaiming that was his hometown.

I wonder if Kentwood will disown Spears?

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Saw where the mother was having a book released next year on "christian parenting"...obviously now the book has been delayed...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I sure wish I was as perfect as you guys are.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Who pissed in your Cheerios? Did you knock a 16 year old up once?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

what a family

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    what a family
    Says the man with Darth Vader as an avatar.

I can now see the Spears family business in 5 years back in Kentwood - Spears Daycare and Discount Liquor Outlet

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I hear you. I not casting any stones. I have two teenaged girls, and I'm scared as hell.

I walked in on my 14 year old who, contrary to my instructions, was watching an episode of a sit-com called "Friends." I've never seen it. Anyway, what I saw was a guy walk up to a woman and grabbed both of her breasts. She was fully clothed, but he put one hand on each breast and held them for a few seconds. This may not be a shock to the rest of you, but to me, I just about had a heart attack. I asked her if he two actors were supposed to be married to each other, and she said, "no." It didn't matter anyway, because I couldn't believe what I saw with my own two eyes.

My point is, Hollywood has made casual sex the norm and abstience as deviant behavior. How does the joke go ... Are there any virgins in the crowd or suffering from another handicap.

I'm not surprised Ms. Spears is pregnant. In fact, I'm not surprised any girl is pregnant.

One more story. This is a true story.

I know of a very nice young girl from a very good Christian family who was getting married. She was in the front of the chuch, and the preacher was introducing to the audience the two kids who were getting married. He looked at the young lady and said, "What do you do?" She apparently misunderstood the question, because she answered, "Next May."

My point is, I don't care how well you raise them, this day and age, there is a lot of teen sex going on, and its not just your traditional sluts.

All I can say is, I'm not going down without a fight, but I'm not casting stones either.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Ya'll are right.
    People make mistakes everyday. We shouldn't bash her because of that.
    If she didn't have a sister named Britney we would all feel sorry for her.

But "The Spears Daycare and Discount Liquor Outlet" made me spit my water out!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I hear you. I not casting any stones. I have two teenaged girls, and I'm scared as hell.

I walked in on my 14 year old who, contrary to my instructions, was watching an episode of a sit-com called "Friends." I've never seen it. Anyway, what I saw was a guy walk up to a woman and grabbed both of her breasts. She was fully clothed, but he put one hand on each breast and held them for a few seconds. This may not be a shock to the rest of you, but to me, I just about had a heart attack. I asked her if he two actors were supposed to be married to each other, and she said, "no." It didn't matter anyway, because I couldn't believe what I saw with my own two eyes.

My point is, Hollywood has made casual sex the norm and abstience as deviant behavior. How does the joke go ... Are there any virgins in the crowd or suffering from another handicap.

I'm not surprised Ms. Spears is pregnant. In fact, I'm not surprised any girl is pregnant.

One more story. This is a true story.

I know of a very nice young girl from a very good Christian family who was getting married. She was in the front of the chuch, and the preacher was introducing to the audience the two kids who were getting married. He looked at the young lady and said, "What do you do?" She apparently misunderstood the question, because she answered, "Next May."

My point is, I don't care how well you raise them, this day and age, there is a lot of teen sex going on, and its not just your traditional sluts.

All I can say is, I'm not going down without a fight, but I'm not casting stones either.

If it makes you feel any better, I am practicing abstinence until marriage, as are a lot of my close friends at my school.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    "your traditional sluts."

hummmm.........pondering.......................... ....

+ Reply to Thread