+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tenative Schedule 08-09

BleedTechBlue Barkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really nice Barkman's Avatar

Tenative Schedule 08-09

Anybody have one? Thanks
    Barkman

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Re: Tenative Schedule 08-09

I would like Tech to play the schedule supposedly agreed upon, but I think it won't be the real one signed off by Oakes. UL-L on the road, Miss.State at home, SLU at home, Kansas on the road, 4 WAC home games, 4 WAC away games. I'm with you Barkman, I can't wait to see the official schedule for next years football games. I wanted to reply somehow, because this post went unanswered for so long, that it must feel like you are alone in the wilderness. Seems like an eternity when it really get to this. We should have had the schedule way earlier than today. I hope we don't enter into another big money game as the 13th add on game because we go to the islands this year. I hope we schedule a nice regional opponent with some name appeal at HOME!! if we ever do decide to add the 13th game...because the idea of the 13th game is to try to recoup some of the expense of going out to Hawaii, but we should have the game at home and against a good regional draw to make the money by a well attended HOME game and be a treat as well for the fans. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

BleedTechBlue Barkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really nice Barkman's Avatar

You are exactly right I saw 50 hits no response, 70 hits no response
    I know Miss State on Aug 31
    AUG 31 msu
    Sept 6 Kansas

Big Dog 8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game

msu could still be moved to thurs. aug 28 for tv.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8411 View Post
    msu could still be moved to thurs. aug 28 for tv.
    According to who?

That would be an incredibly dumb move.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    According to who?

That would be an incredibly dumb move.
    ESPN/WAC could force the move. I don't think we will know for a while yet.

+ Reply to Thread