+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: jumbotron

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: jumbotron

Jenna Stuppy, External Affairs Associate

She's very easy on the eyes....

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

If we do not have a jumbotron for the opening game against MS State next year I will be embarassed. No excuses are needed just get it done. By the way can't we just get rid of Joakes since this new guy Eric B. came on the scene and secured several sponsors. He has done more in a couple of months than JOakes has done in 12 years. This just goes to show you joakes never got off of his A$$ to do anythingremotely close to fulfilling the responsibilities of an AD. EB is running circles around him and in my opinion it makes JOakes look really bad. If we are fortunate enough to have a jumbortonby the start of next year the effort put into it will most likely not come from JO.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Sad, Univ of Buffalo has one...we don't

BROOKINGS, S.D. – Dec. 12, 2007 - The University at Buffalo (UB) in Buffalo, N.Y., recently upgraded their football display with a Daktronics (Nasdaq-DAKT) video display. READ MORE

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

University at Buffalo? Shouldn't it be University of Buffalo? Weird.

Their full school name is University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
    per wiki it states (also known as SUNY Buffalo)

I guess it's sorta like ULL (University of Louisiana at Lafayette)

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Their full school name is University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
    per wiki it states (also known as SUNY Buffalo)

I guess it's sorta like ULL (University of Louisiana at Lafayette)
    They are also a member of the Mid American Conference. They hosted Baylor this year before a good crowd. Oakes passed up the Baylor deal that was in our laps before it was shooed away. We should play Baylor on a regular basis because I think we should be very competitive with them. I know we beat them a few years back in an exciting way as we started our quest in D-1 football. The end of that game is also on You-tube.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    They are also a member of the Mid American Conference. They hosted Baylor this year before a good crowd. Oakes passed up the Baylor deal that was in our laps before it was shooed away. We should play Baylor on a regular basis because I think we should be very competitive with them. I know we beat them a few years back in an exciting way as we started our quest in D-1 football. The end of that game is also on You-tube.
    That was a great game. Boniol kicked the game winning field goal with just a few seconds left on the clock. The game would have been better if some 250 lb crazy man hadn't trampled me to steal the game ball that Coach Peace threw into the stands where the Tech fans were sitting.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

I'll be interested to see what happens. Tech 2020 makes it very clear that purchasing a Jumotron is a six year goal. Let's see if it happens.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post

Bump

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    I'll be interested to see what happens. Tech 2020 makes it very clear that purchasing a Jumotron is a six year goal. Let's see if it happens.
    Let's just hope that it isn't too long. As fast as technology changes, by the time we actually get a board, the technology will probably be some kind of 3-D system that jumps out of a spectacular box. Another fear is ours will end up looking like that board we rented for the UCF game several years ago.

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice

I would like to see the list of schools that do not have one. Then we could point out the kind of company we are keeping by not having one. Maybe that will open some eyes.

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog44 View Post
    I would like to see the list of schools that do not have one. Then we could point out the kind of company we are keeping by not having one. Maybe that will open some eyes.
    Notre Dame, for one.

SJSU...watched a few of their games this year, looks like they do the whole rent-a-tron (sorta like the one we rented from govision)

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Out of apprx. 119 FBS (1A) Teams, I'd like to know how many do not have one. I would guess. 80% have one. Maybe more. It's scary when you consider how many FCS/Div.II and High Schools have one. Hell, I can think of 3 HS stadiums within 10-15 drive from me that have one.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    A new administration....
    Geez... what did we do to you!?!?

+ Reply to Thread