+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just for TylerTechsas!!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Just for TylerTechsas!!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And who is QB MATT MOORE?
    That's funny because apparently David Carr hadn't heard of him either.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It pains me to say Congrats to the Cowboy fans. Saints still trying to back / limp into the playoffs. Oh brother! Cowboys beat Wash., with Minn losing at DEN coupled with Saints winning at Chicago and the Saints are in. I told you that being a Saints fan was a sickness.
    Man, with all those injuries I think the Cowboys are going to be resting everyone and I think the Skins are going to win. I hope not because I would like to see the Saints get in and I obviously want Dallas to beat Washington but I don't see it happening.

There are a few records/milestones that Whitten, Barber, and Romo could reach in this game maybe if they stay in long enough for them to reach them you might get your wish.

The Bears playoff game was last week against the Pack so I don't think they are going to be to "up" for this game. If the Saints can get hot early they can win.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Saints just lost CB Mike McKenzie for the year with a torn ACL. Their DB's stink as it is without their best in there now. Probably say goodbye to DA SAINTS for 2007.

+ Reply to Thread