+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Legend

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Actually, it's all about the buttered popcorn.
    I don't like the popcorn either in Ruston... at least, when butter is added.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Has anybody seen this movie? I would like to see it, but not if the dog dies. Does the dog die? Can't watch movies where the dog dies.
    Hope you haven't seen "Eight Below" if that's the case...

Aside from that, "I Am Legend" was a terrific film IMO...I never compare films to the book or to previous similar movies, simply because it's unfair to the hundreds of people who put in the time and effort in making a film...

First off, the detailed production just blew me away...the quietness of the scenes and the precise backgrounds/props made me feel as though I was right there in the picture...combine that with another admirable performance from Will Smith and a well-written script (despite the short length) that sucks a wide range of emotions out of you and you've got yourself one hell of a movie...

Puppy TruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the ears

i thought it was great...not what i expected but it was good

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg07 View Post
    i thought it was great...not what i expected but it was good

Puppy hjhjh220 is an unknown

this movie is good movie i don't love it but i don't hate it i just watch it to interested and make the time pass

+ Reply to Thread