+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Band of Pride - Neck

Puppy fantasy318 is on the way downfantasy318 is on the way down

Band of Pride - Neck

This is a great youtube on Tech's band....shout!!!

Great stuff!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fak-KPUWnlc

Puppy fantasy318 is on the way downfantasy318 is on the way down

Re: State of the Program

not shout it out! It is NECK!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Band of Pride - Neck

Yes, GREAT ! ! ! !

Thanks for posting the link.

BTW,

I'll take our BOP's blue shirts and khakis anytime over gay-looking costumes like the U. of TX band wore to the Holiday Bowl earlier tonight (oops, twas yesterday, now).

Cowpuke Hats and Shirts with Fringe on the Shoulders. BARF ! ! !

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Yes, GREAT ! ! ! !

Thanks for posting the link.

BTW,

I'll take our BOP's blue shirts and khakis anytime over gay-looking costumes like the U. of TX band wore to the Holiday Bowl earlier tonight (oops, twas yesterday, now).

Cowpuke Hats and Shirts with Fringe on the Shoulders. BARF ! ! !

I agree they looked very Brokeback.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I LOVED reading the comments.
    Nothing like band folks going back and forth.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Go listen to Southern.....Goosebumps!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WSZbRqU5Xas&feature=related

Varsity Bulldog RustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really nice

Man, I miss being in the band. A lot of hard work, but fun going to all the games.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    Go listen to Southern.....Goosebumps!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WSZbRqU5Xas&feature=related
    75,000 horns and like 10 drums is what that sounds like.

Varsity Bulldog RustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really nice

My favorite was the fireman song

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Fireman song is the greatest!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Speaking of BOP, I wish a speedy recovery to our band director, Jim Robken. I understand he's had some serious health concerns:

From May 5 Facebook:

"Hi, Gang! To those in the know, I'm back home now and looking at 3-4 weeks recovery. I am missing my band kids, big time. I've heard nothing but great things about how all of you are doing. Mucho Thx to Greg Lyons for taking over for me for the Spring Musical. Continuing thanks and appreciation to my colleagues and especially my greatest colleague ever, Lawrence Gibbs.

ok, I'll be watching from afar... post those band pix for me!!!
    --jRob"

And last week:
    "We are having an incredible recruiting year with over 80 new recruits for a projected total of 182 members. I am pumped!!! -- jRob"
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear that JRob is better. Also would love to see that section at The Joe jammed full of band members. Can't wait!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Wow!! 182 would be incredible compared to where we've been going!! Can't wait to see how many are there in September!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Fireman song is the greatest!!
    Yes. Like all the best songs, the Fireman song is equal parts vulgar and hilarious.

And you get an aubunique award for bumping a nearly 5yo thread.

+ Reply to Thread