+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cam Cameron Fired

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Cam Cameron Fired

Thoughts?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Re: Cam Cameron Fired

Too bad for Cam... I realize that he didn't do a lot to stop the bleeding this year, but the Dolphins were a greek tragedy this year with all thier player losses. However, with Parcells starting from scratch and doing things his way, it was only a matter of time. I mean when you cost another coach (Brian Billick) his job for a loss to you, something was going to be done...

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

One year is not much of a chance...but then again, I think the writing was on the wall once they hired Parcells. He was obviously a good coordinator, so I don't think he'll have much trouble finding an assistant's job.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

The Dolphins have always been my favorite NFL team so I was glad to see the change. That organization needs a complete overhaul. They've had far too much change in the last few years to get anything going. Each year for the last four or five years has been a "rebuilding" year with them trying to implement a new system. They drafted poorly and been riddled with injuries which hasn't helped. I'm not sure that they lacked confidence in Cameron but that he didn't fit in with what Parcell's wants to do with the program.

+ Reply to Thread