+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting For the Softball Team

Puppy LoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around here

Fighting For the Softball Team

The point of this is that even though the coaches can't seem to ever do the right thing... they have good intentions and we should support our team no matter what... How bout that for positive.... Maybe everyone should stop bashing me and look at the bigger pitcure.... Maybe it would help out our softball team...
    Last edited by LoveitintheSouth; 01-03-2008 at 01:06 PM.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: Fighting For the Softball Team

What????

There is a good five minutes of my life I will never get back.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Loveit,

This is an open message board, anyone can comment. Just because Dchi hasn't played on your (seemingly dramatic) softball team doesn't mean he can't have an opinion.

Your first post seems a little soap opera-ish.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveitintheSouth View Post
    Dude untill you play on our softball team.... don't comment because you don't know what I am talking about...
    Uh oh. Shut the message board down. We're not allowed to comment unless we've played on the team. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll see all of you at the games. Perhaps this young lady will let me know whether or not I'm allowed to cheer. I'm certain that I'm allowed to pay, just not comment I guess.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm trying to do something good for this team...

I don't think it worked.

Dude untill you play on our softball team.... don't comment because you don't know what I am talking about...
    Learn to read huh?

Do yourself a favor and quit talking.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

No you can comment. Idiots.. Read it a little better.. Let me explain it to you on your level.. Don't ******* bash me and tell me it was a waste of your time reading my **** if you don't like it don't ******* read it.. How bout that one and get over yourself.. I'm trying to do something good for this team hand here we go people just can't wait to be negitive... get a life....
    It was a waste of my time. I don't like it. I'm not over myself.
    Last edited by TechDawgFan; 01-03-2008 at 11:58 AM.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Evidently there is something wrong that those of us who do not play on the softball team are not aware of. But alienating people with your dramatics and potty mouth is not the way to solve the issue.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Funny, but I cannot play on the softball team.

Its a girls only team. The do not let "boys" like me on the team.

Guess my problems are gender specific????

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Idiots.. Let me explain it to you on your level..

I'm trying to do something good for this team hand here we go people just can't wait to be negitive... get a life....
    I'm not sure how you are helping the team by airing the dirty laundry about you and your former roommate, but so far your words don't give the impression that you are doing anything good. Excuse me while I go get over myself.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Welcome to the boards. Your first post was kind of a mixed signal but I take it to be bashing the softball coach and yet wanting to show support for the girls. You overreacted a little to the inevitable replies. Try to cool your jets and post your thoughts more clearly and see if it works out better.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

No you can comment. Idiots.. Read it a little better.. Let me explain it to you on your level.. Don't ******* bash me and tell me it was a waste of your time reading my **** if you don't like it don't ******* read it.. How bout that one and get over yourself.. I'm trying to do something good for this team hand here we go people just can't wait to be negitive... get a life....
    H O O K E D ON P H O N I C S worked for me!!! My guess is that you have never been involved with the softball program at all. You are just on here trying to stir things up. Your posts make no sense at all.
    Last edited by TechDawgFan; 01-03-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

How come we get all the people who a.) never passed 6th grade english class or b.) never learned to type.

I don't mind a rant now and then, but posts like this and the ones D-dawg or whoever used to post on the WBB forum give me headaches.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Well if this doesnt make you want to run out and support the softball team
    I dont know what will.

Puppy ChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really niceChangeMaker is just really nice

I know what it is like to look up to someone like Sarah Dawson and be let down by her. She told me one day "I will never give up on you unless you give up on yourself." Well look at where that got me. She kicked me out of my own house.

for being a bad influence?

Now she told everyone that it was for a behavior that I was known to have, but Me and Sarah talked about them and I told her that I would stop what I was doing and I did.

mary jane? how many years has she been working on you about that?

Now she kicked me out way after that conversation. I suspect she had a problem with me taking a break off of school which was none of her business, but she butted in and made it hers.

you gave up on yourself after all?

I talked to my roommate who did not want me out, actually her words were "i'm so sorry all of this is happening to you, I never wanted this to happen."

maybe because you are a bad influence and sarah is finally doing something?

Sarah has a lot of work to do, but this is encouraging to me, it looks like she is cleaning up some of the mess.

Good Job Sarah!

Heres the bigger picture, I have first hand experience dealing with Sarah Dawson and I know her intentions mean well but we have to be supportive of our girls on that team.. They are going to need all the help they can get, which means being really positive and letting them know that we are here to support them.. Bashing the coaches is not helping them at all. They means well even though sometimes it is not shown. It takes way more energy to hate someone than it does to to like them. I'm not saying you have to like her, just let her do her job and supports our girls.. This will lead to victory......

ok

+ Reply to Thread