+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting For the Softball Team

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Fighting For the Softball Team

Quote Originally Posted by LoveitintheSouth View Post
    Dude untill you play on our softball team.... don't comment because you don't know what I am talking about...
    What i do know is that I used to be extremely close to the softball teams back in the day and there were never these kind of issues. it appears there is no respect for the coach and none for the player and certainly none for the university both parties represent on and off the field.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

First of all it had nothing to do with Mary Jane at all. So if you don't know what you are talking about don't say anything.. Second of all I was never a bad influence on anyone as a matter of a fact everyone on my team loved me. Second I never gave up on school I had to take a break to take care of family issues.. Again you don't know what you are talking about... Last if Sarah thought I had a bad influence she would have kick me off long before my four years...
    Thanks were up...
    Last dance with Mary Jane.....................who are you?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

If its important enough to come on here and throw some of the language you have around.... it's important enough to give your name etc.....

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Well, we know that her 4 years are up. That's a pretty good clue.

Wasn't there a thread on here a few weeks ago about some upset softball players? That might be another good clue, but I can't find the thread.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Its not important what my name is or who I am.... All you need to know is that I was apart of the team and Sarah was my coach... It doesn't matter anyways this was intended to be a sub-post for The Rochelle Sanberg. But it didn't happend that way if you have any questions you can read the Rochelle Sanberg and comment on that
    We've all read the Sandberg thread, and we've all commented on it. I seriously doubt you were a member of the softball team. For one, I don't know if you're literate enough to go to college, or at least stay in college. (Literate=smart....kinda). Just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Well, we know that her 4 years are up. That's a pretty good clue.

Wasn't there a thread on here a few weeks ago about some upset softball players? That might be another good clue, but I can't find the thread.
    Look at Rochelle Sandberg, under General Sports.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

The point of this is that even though the coaches can't seem to ever do the right thing... they have good intentions and we should support our team no matter what... How bout that for positive.... Maybe everyone should stop bashing me and look at the bigger pitcure.... Maybe it would help out our softball team...
    Just go to class, practice and play the games. Then after the team wins and is successful go out and have a good time. THAT should be the protocol for ANY of our teams, not just softball.

Varsity Bulldog dawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her game

Loveitinthesouth,

Just curious. Did you earn a degree from Tech?
    ________
    tits Webcams
    Last edited by dawg88; 05-04-2011 at 08:53 AM.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: Fighting For the Softball Team

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Last dance with Mary Jane.....................who are you?
    My guess is...........Ashley Cameron from Abbeville,La

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Like..this is, like...the meanest thread I've, like, ever been part of. I mean it's, like, this one time.........
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

This thread sucks ass. It's like a bunch of girls huddled around a computer screen looking at someone they don't like's MySpace page, giggling and talking about how she is just, like, SO totally not cute.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Its not important what my name is or who I am.... All you need to know is that I was apart of the team and Sarah was my coach... It doesn't matter anyways this was intended to be a sub-post for The Rochelle Sanberg. But it didn't happend that way if you have any questions you can read the Rochelle Sanberg and comment on that
    Do you have a degree from Tech???? As far as your lingo etc... maybe I need to change the way I type so everything is more understandable.

Due u hava dgree frm Tek?

Lum,

I was huddled around my computer looking at myspace..... I am so ashamed

I'm 5 classes away from my degree, I had to take a break this quarter because my mom was really sick.. But i plan to finish in the spring... Its not hard to figure out who I am with the record breaking. And no I'm not perfect, never claimed that I was but my family needs me now so thats why i'm not in at tech at this moment..
    I would bet money that you are not who you say you are. IMPOSTER. Maybe her brother or someone she knows, but not her.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    My guess is...........Ashley Cameron from Abbeville,La
    Well the only way you would find out is if you saw me then.. That would shut you up I bet.. I have to warn you after playing softball for 10 years i'm really mean... Why don't you ask me any question I know my self pretty well, along with my stats.
    Is that guess correct? My mom's side of the family is from Abbeville. I wonder if you'd know them.

+ Reply to Thread