+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting For the Softball Team

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Fighting For the Softball Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Is that guess correct? My mom's side of the family is from Abbeville. I wonder if you'd know them.
    Yes. She posted her name at one point, then apparently edited the post and removed it.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveitintheSouth View Post
    Well the only way you would find out is if you saw me then.. That would shut you up I bet.. I have to warn you after playing softball for 10 years i'm really mean... Why don't you ask me any question I know my self pretty well, along with my stats.
    I really hope you aren't Ashley. I honestly do. Nobody on here gives a shit about your stats or what records you have broken especially since your posts are so negative and absurd. Please take my advice. If you are Ashley, you are really making yourself look like a fool on here.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Well I could give a Flying F what you think.. How bout that one. You accused me of not being who I am... So I told you.. You are all a bunch a losers anyways. And lucky for you I am never coming back on this website because all you are doing is wasting my time. This was a Huge Mistake....

Ashley, would you like to join CHAMPS?

www.latechchamps.com

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

This was a Huge Mistake....
    We finally agree...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Well I could give a Flying F what you think.. How bout that one. You accused me of not being who I am... So I told you.. You are all a bunch a losers anyways. And lucky for you I am never coming back on this website because all you are doing is wasting my time. This was a Huge Mistake....
    Does that mean you're not going to answer my question. I'd like to know if you know my relatives. Incidentally, my mom was an all state basketball player at Abbeville a long time ago. She either still holds the scoring record or was just recently beaten out by someone. She was elected as one of the top 100 athletes of the century in Vermillion parish in 2000 when everyone was having their top 100 teams.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

She's finally leaving?? Don't let the doorknob hit you....

You start this thread and then say everyone else is wasting your time? Good one.

Let me put on my Dr. Phil hat for a minute and tell you what this is all about....

You have seen this board, and probably read it frequently, and you have seen many people on here express their unhappiness with coaches, administrators, etc. So, when you have a personal problem with a coach, you come here thinking that you will find a bunch of people with gang mentality, who are willing to jump on this coach regardless of the situation. You were wrong, and it took you a few posts to realize that you were wrong, so now you are getting defensive about it.

When people on here express their unhappiness with a program or a person, it is for very specific reasons, not simply because they are coaches. The things you are saying are personal and your personal problems have nothing to do with the team. This board is about Tech Athletics, not about you.

I also don't care about your stats. The fact that you lead the team in home runs really isn't important if you are willing to drag the whole program down in a thread like this. Tim Rattay set a lot of records at Tech, but if he had a problem with one of his coaches and handled it this way I would have lost tons of respect for him. I wish you luck handling your personal problems, but no one on this board is involved with them, so you need to handle them yourself and not try to start other problems in hopes that it will somehow cover up the first problem. It won't, and calling by-standers losers does nothing to help your cause.

You are right that this was a huge mistake. You need to handle your problem(s) with the coaches and players, or move on with your life, but this board is not the place to solve that type of problem. Maybe the team isn't for you. Tiki Barber was a good running back for the NY Giants, but he also had a big mouth and was a huge distraction in the locker room. Maybe you are the same way. Your home runs can't compensate for your other issues and the coach finally had to make a decision.

How bout that one?

Best of luck to you.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

good-bye and like Dr. Phil said best of luck!

Now I understand why you got your on show Phil

Puppy LoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around here

Like I said, you people are all a bunch of want to be athletes. All you do is blab your mouths off about everything. And Dr. Phil has nothing on me. Maybe ya'll should join a sport, then that will give ya'll something to talk about. Then maybe ya'll will know what the hell ya'll are talking about.. Have fun with your pathetic little lives.. LOSERS.... Sarah Dawson should stay their she fits right in with ya'll losers...

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Losers? I see you haven't passed English 099.

Puppy LoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around here

Good come back...

Have fun in your little loser town of Ruston.....

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Have fun with your pathetic little lives.. LOSERS.... Sarah Dawson should stay their she fits right in with ya'll losers...

Thats real nice, take a shot at Sarah after all the 2nd chances she has given you.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Fighting For the Softball Team

Good come back...
    Thanks, I thought you would probably get a kick from it.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Like I said, you people are all a bunch of want to be athletes. All you do is blab your mouths off about everything. And Dr. Phil has nothing on me. Maybe ya'll should join a sport, then that will give ya'll something to talk about. Then maybe ya'll will know what the hell ya'll are talking about.. Have fun with your pathetic little lives.. LOSERS.... Sarah Dawson should stay their she fits right in with ya'll losers...
    I played in HS and college. I had coaches I got along with and ones that I didn't. I also coach at the HS and club level now, so I know this above post wasn't directed at me.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    I played in HS and college. I had coaches I got along with and ones that I didn't. I also coach at the HS and club level now, so I know this above post wasn't directed at me.
    LoveitintheSouth will not be able to put this behind her until she realizes that her main problem is herself. -- Dr. Phil

+ Reply to Thread