+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fighting For the Softball Team

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Re: Fighting For the Softball Team

Quote Originally Posted by LoveitintheSouth View Post
    As for as your Team Player I am no long on the team so I could care less. I know what I was held accountable for.. And still that is none of your business. And I can name any names I want to.. The reason you don't want me to name any names is because you were one of them.. So before you go pointing the finger you should take a good hard look at yourself.. And still keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you are talking about
    I laugh!! I am by far not one of the girls who got in trouble in Hawaii. Wow! I am not a softball player and never was a collegiate softball player. However, if I had been a former player who got in trouble in Hawaii, wouldn't I know what I was talking about?

The reason I don't want you to name names is because those girls probably don't post on this board so they can't come on here and defend themselves. Did I make mistakes in college? Sure I did, but I can tell you something, I am not going to come on a public forum and put people on blast who made those mistakes with me. I don't think anyone on this board was talking about the three people whose names you posted on here. These posts were directed toward you. If I came on here and made the statements you have made, I would expect to get the responses you have gotten.

You say you could care less about the team, but I am sure you meant couldn't care less. Regardless, you should care about the team now and always. You don't have to agree with what goes on with them, but you should care because you were a part of that team. If former players don't care about the team how can you expect fans or alumni to care?
    Last edited by 10cDawg; 02-07-2008 at 08:01 AM.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

I know exactly who you are 10cDawg... And just cause you and Sarah are so close, probly closer than I want to know. Thats your perogative I hope ya'll stay friends for a very long time long enough that when she gets fired you are also fired with her... Good luck this year you will need it..
    I don't work at La Tech, and I don't work with Dawson. Nice try though. By the way, if you are implying something with how close Dawson and whoever you think I am are, you may want to be careful making statements like that in public. With it being written on a public forum, it's called libel and if you voice that it's called slander. Oh yeah, and if it is proven that comment hurt her career then I think it's called professional slander. Just giving you the heads up.
    Last edited by 10cDawg; 02-07-2008 at 08:06 AM.

Puppy LoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around here

Yeah sure you are not.... Ohh and now I am shaking in my pants.... LOL

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

LoveitintheButt, you still smoking those left-handed cigarettes?

I don't care if you are shaking in your pants. I don't care what you say about whoever. I just want to let you know that when you say things that aren't true or imply things that aren't true that hurt someone's professional career there are consequences. There is going to come a time though when you are held more accountable for your actions than you have ever been before. As soon as you realize that, the better off you are going to be.

You can believe what you want about who you think I am. I am NOT a former teammate of yours. It really makes me laugh that you think that though.

Puppy LoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around hereLoveitintheSouth isn't thought very highly of around here

Ok whatever you say!!!!

Ok whatever you say!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 10cDawg View Post
    Can we please stop this pissing match? It's almost as if y'all are fighting over who gets the last word.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Ok whatever you say!!!!
    How has any of this defended the reputation of the softball team?

Quote Originally Posted by Vettewrecker View Post
    Can we please stop this pissing match? It's almost as if y'all are fighting over who gets the last word.
    I just think it's funny that she is dead set on thinking that I am a former player. I am out for the weekend and won't have access to my computer so the last thing I am going to say is good luck to the Lady Techster softball team this weekend.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Last Word!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread