+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: purple and gold day in Louisiana

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: purple and gold day in Louisiana

BulldogByDefault
    Puppy

How sad, you still haven't learned how to spell "Unfortunately"

Puppy BulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

haha, and how sad is it that, that's the 6 or 7 time someone has tried to use that as a cut down....sad
    ---------------------------------------
    Skip Bayless and Tony Kornheiser have nothing on me....

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogByDefault View Post
    haha, and how sad is it that, that's the 6 or 7 time someone has tried to use that as a cut down....sad
    Just as sad as the fact that you haven't changed it yet...doofus
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy BulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Exactly my point Skeet(routing for Tech in any sport)

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Exactly my point Skeet(routing for Tech in any sport)
    Maybe this has been answered before, but I honestly have to ask, why didn't you just go to LSU?

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

They probably won't even allow him to "rout" for them!

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man View Post
    Maybe this has been answered before, but I honestly have to ask, why didn't you just go to LSU?
    I was getting ready to ask that same question. When people ask me why I didn't go to Tennessee for undergrad, I'm like cause I wanted to get a good education and not deal with the "big orange screw." When I am asked why I went to Louisiana Tech instead of LSU it's the same answer...well without the big orange screw part. If you know anyone who went to Tennessee you know what I am talking about with that statement.

Pretty much the same reason....plus Tech is cheaper money wise.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Give yourself a break. Ignore "goober by default."

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Pretty much the same reason....plus Tech is cheaper money wise.
    So you hate LSU but love the athletics?

No I don't hate LSU. I'm from BR, I grew up walking distance from campus and going to all the games. All my friends go there and I wanted to. Just couldn't, hence BullDogByDefault

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

No I don't hate LSU. I'm from BR, I grew up walking distance from campus and going to all the games. All my friends go there and I wanted to. Just couldn't, hence BullDogByDefault
    This explains it all.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Then it's not "pretty much the same reason"

You went to Tech, you could have gone to LSU...

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    I took the purple icing off before i ate a piece.
    Have you ever seen what purple icing does to a baby?

+ Reply to Thread